• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Isco's goal

isco.gif

fuenf

disgraceful performance by Bayern thus far, they are playing 'not to lose' and without Ribery & Schweini there's no build up play. Damn it Javi, you were bought for games like this.

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

57% - Tomas Rosicky completed only 8 of his 14 passes in the first half vs Bayern, the lowest completion rate of any outfielder. Slapdash

It's all good, Bayern got this.
@InfostradaLive said:
Giroud scores the 1st CL goal after the new pope was elected tonight. The last player to do so was Shevchenko on 26 Apr 2005: Milan-PSV 2-0

I bet you people didn't know this. Now you're all better people.

Meier

If City don't get Isco after tracking him all year, I'll be so disappointed. :( He is electric.

Saw in the ESPN Boot Room that Arsenal have just two touches inside their box. Both on the same play (Walcott to Giroud on the goal).

If City don't get Isco after tracking him all year, I'll be so disappointed. :( He is electric.

Saw in the ESPN Boot Room that Arsenal have just two touches inside their box. Both on the same play (Walcott to Giroud on the goal).
The way he's playing I'd be amazed if Madrid/Barca didn't come in for him.

What Bacon says. Old Amsterdam is delicious!

What did you do in Amsterdam besides smoking pot and fucking hookers?

Besides the things you mentioned I guess you could call it a business trip.
And even though I've been to the city before, it was the first time I consciously paid attention to it, lol. Pretty nice, I think I might soon come for an extended visit, 3 days or so. Also hot chicks.

Noirulus

There's been reports that Madrid will nab him, but we already got Ozil playing CAM. Can't see Barca buying him with their lineup already stacked with talented players. They're likely to go for a GK and defenders in the summer.

Think Real will blow the majority of their budget on Bale, and Barca really don't need another player in his position.

There's been reports that Madrid will nab him, but we already got Ozil playing CAM. Can't see Barca buying him with their lineup already stacked with talented players. They're likely to go for a GK and defenders in the summer.

Madrid did spend well over £100m that summer so I wouldn't be too surprised if they went for both. And I can see them waiting on Bale like they did Ronaldo.

Neither team really need him but he is a sensational talent and I'd be surprised if they passed up on that considering he is Spanish. Guess they didn't make moves for Silva or Mata either but Isco looks a cut above to me.

Meier

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see where he ends up. He'll have his pick of the litter essentially. The fact he's just 20 makes him a can't miss buy as even if he doesn't pan out for a club he still will be quite valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom