• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Besides the things you mentioned I guess you could call it a business trip.
And even though I've been to the city before, it was the first time I consciously paid attention to it, lol. Pretty nice, I think I might soon come for an extended visit, 3 days or so. Also hot chicks.

Good! If you come at april 30 you'll see the crowning of a king. King of the North!

What did the ad look like?

Entirely CG, transitions between first and third person. No mention of the fact that it wasn't in-game as far as I could tell. Basically the first-person bits were presented as in-game when they clearly weren't for someone with any knowledge of the game.

Perhaps the third-person bits were the loophole they needed to get away with it

The way it looked at the VGAs though, I don't blame them for declining to show gamplay

Randdalf

Steven Defour got sent off? He was my inspirational captain and leader in FM10, won the Champions League with Notts County. Loved a long shot.

bjaelke

Wenger's reaction to Giroud's "effort"
KuGsj.gif

3 times this season Giroud has done that.

Important moments, players in good positions, incredibly difficult shots, and he smashes it in the general direction of the goal without even looking for better options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom