• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

fuck this ref

fuck bayern

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

KQxxEdO.png

Clegg

Very proud of that. Great job guys. That was excellent.

We didn't deserve to go through based on our 1st leg performance but that was excellent. Now kick on for the rest of the season
I'm not having a go at you here but I thought Arsenal were rubbish for most of the game.

Timurid

only when it goes against you

that said bayern were undeserving, no spine and shit fans. seriously one of the worst atmospheres ive ever seen for a game at this stage of the CL

Nah, i thought it was if arsenal scored 1 goal it would cancel the away goals then they just have to score 1 to tie. I didnt know you have to score 3 away goals to cancel out the 3 away goals in the first leg.

and FUck killerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bayern had like 25 minutes where they played , and then for the rest of the time it was disgracefull.

If only arsenal made better passes in the first half bayern would have been eliminated .

fuenf

phew, close call. When Heynckes did a Jupp and brought Tymo for Kroos I was fearing the worst. And then Arsenal scored!

Yeah I couldnt believe it. This had the makings of Chelsea 2. Heynckes fucking up, Robben playing like shit. That's why I'm proud and relieved that they pulled their shit together.
Bayern are their own worst enemy, Mandzukic usually sucks in the CL and instead of building up Gomez / Pizarro they completely destroyed their confidence with the Lewandowski talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom