• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
Couldn't have asked for more from them tonight, I thought we were going to turn up and get thrashed. This result should give us a bit of a boost in the run in.

dc89

Heh, can't wait for Bayern to lose another final. They do some low stuff at times. Diving, jumping on the ball... fuck them.

Arnie

That's a shame for Arsenal, but their intensity wasn't high enough for the meat of the game. Good win, though. Just not enough considering their task.

fuenf

Seriously I'm kind of proud of Bayern, they didnt crumple like they would have done last season. I think it's good for the team to go through an experience like that, luckily they'll never play this bad again.

Carbonox

Bayern are so shit. How do you lose 2-0 at home to this Arsenal side?

sprechen sie dick you cunts

6sxvdu9ljqd.gif

Clegg

Disappointed by the actual quality of this game. Arsenal tried hard but showed a lack of any real quality. I don't think they played well at all. Lots of heart but that's all really.

They were also hampered by Rosicky and Ramsey who were shockingly crap. And Giroud will never be top class. So many crap decisions.

TeegsD

Thats what Arsenal get for losing 3-1 at home and then dilly dallying around for what, 50-70 minutes. But boy would it have been great to see Bayern fall out to Le Arse. Also way to let them waste the last minute at your own corner

Seriously I'm kind of proud of Bayern, they didnt crumple like they would have done last season. I think it's good for the team to go through an experience like that, luckily they'll never play this bad again.

You're proud that you're team didn't lose by 3 goals at home? Dem standards.

Randdalf

To be honest, when the 5th placed team in the Premier League can beat the runaway German leaders 2-0 away with a weakened team, perhaps German football isn't all it's made out to be at the moment.

Also, lol at that Robben dive at the end.

FootballFan

3 La Liga teams in the next round.

Who will be the person to start the weekly discussion about leagues?

edit
Congrats to Keita for doing it before I even mention it lol

dc89

Save the crumbling for the final. It's Bayern's destiny.

phaze

We weren't even good really. So fuck you Wenger. Fuck you Arteta
for again being a handsome fucking bellend. And
I have no strong feelings about
Bayern.

Lightning

Banned
Very proud of that. Great job guys. That was excellent.

We didn't deserve to go through based on our 1st leg performance but that was excellent. Now kick on for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom