• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Kenka you support Bayern right?
I support a plethore of German teams. Right criticism is proof of love, Bayern have the second best team in the world with the longest thumbs stuck up the ass too.

Yeah it was either Bayern or Schalke, can't remember which.

>:)
I don't support Schalke.
I mean, not that much. They have a terrible mentality but they somewhat got better with Tönnies, they current head. I have liked them more with years passing by.

Fry8 might wanna do a cut-out of this:
CH5sDvy.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday superior Rhodes ♥

Arsenal were on the verge of handing you the perfect bday gift.

Almost FC

Edit:
City = Moral winners FC
Barca = Deserved FC
Juve= Sul campo FC *reverse :lol*

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I will be really interested to see if Fabianski and Koscielny displace Szczesny and Vermaelen. Wenger made a big call throwing those two out of the team and it was vindicated IMO. They looked much better at the back, although obviously the game plan was different to their usual one.

They looked much better at the back, although obviously the game plan was different to their usual one.

To win? Lololol

In all seriousness though, Chesney's progress has stalled for ages and in the summer I think they need a new goalkeeper (amongst many other positions).

Can't believe how stupid Arteta was at the end yesterday, completely cost them with that free kick and two needless fouls. Hes like 30 right? Should have been experienced enough to know better.

Gambit

You forgot Zickler and Jeremies. I see your point though.
By playing like this, Bayern have no chance against anyone in the 1/4. I hope they step up their game, Martinez, Gomez, Müller and Mandzu were playing at not even 80% of their capacity. They are probably all have untamed masochistic psychopathic tendencies who make them like playing with fire just for the thrill to get burnt.

Martinez and Schweinsteiger clearly need one another. They make each other better. Gustavo is a so-so substitute. In fact, I'd have preferred Kroos next to Martinez with Schweini out for the match. Kroos went deeper and deeper yesterday anyway.

Müller hasn't been really good for a while and Mandzukic has gone downhill since the game against Dortmund. I really would have wanted to see Pizarro yesterday. They needed a bit more technical finesse because Ribery was missing.

Time to remind them that u need to fight and work for a win. The results against hoffenheim and duesseldorf certainly didn't help I guess. I hope we will find the way back soon.

Yes, that is my hope as well. When Bayern play well, they play really well. When they play badly, they bottle it all.

(And then there are the games where they play well, don't seal the deal, and still bottle it.)

All in all, last night made me long for bit more Pep. can't wait to say habemus Pepam

madmackem

hhaha watching as a neutral last night bayern went into full bitch mode, falling all over the place wasting time jumping on the ball when arsenal scored.

Wilbur

Banned
Lies. You love us deep down.

Things I love about Liverpool:

1) their home shirt
2) B-Rod philosophical musing
3) the majority of Liverpool-GAF
4) the abstract idea of Joe Allen

Things I hate about Liverpool:

1) Luis Suarez
2) the fact Luis Suarez is the best player in the league
3) the majority of Liverpool-GAF