• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra guarantees domestic glory. WE DON'T NEED THAT.

And to be fair, his nose is bigger than the majority of dicks.

1361998136-big-fukcing-nose.gif

The 24-year-old, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund, told AS: "I did not fail at Liverpool. Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a number 10. But I do not play behind the strikers.

"I talked to him and asked him why he was playing me there. It is not my real position. The coach could not answer me … Still, no regrets. To play at Anfield was a wonderful experience.

"And maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy. Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers".

NURI, NURI NURI, NURI SAHIN.

Nuri just made a quote that we can use against Liverpool fans. :p

rvy

Banned
Just read the EDGE article. Holy shit, HYPE TRAIN ON FULL THROTTLE.
You guys aren't ready. Your minds will be blown when PES 2014 is revealed.

Scum

For Freewheelin'
igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

Just read the EDGE article. Holy shit, HYPE TRAIN ON FULL THROTTLE.
You guys aren't ready. Your minds will be blown when PES 2014 is revelaed.

If there's any mention of 'realism/realistic grafix' then Konami can fuck right off.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
France play Georgia and Spain on March 22 and 26.

Squad – Goalkeepers: Mickaël Landreau (Bastia), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Stève Mandanda (Marseille).

Defenders: Gaël Clichy (Manchester City), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Christophe Jallet (PSG), Mamadou Sakho (PSG), Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid), Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Newcastle).

Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle), Maxime Gonalons (Lyon), Blaise Matuidi (PSG),
Paul Pogba (Juventus)
, Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille).

Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Olivier Groud (Arsenal), Bafetimbi Gomis (Lyon), Jérémy Ménez (PSG), Dimitri Payet (Lille), Loïc Rémy (Queens Park Rangers).

His first cap!

Fry

Result test draw done by UEFA today:

Barcelona-Juventus, Real-Dortmund, Málaga-Bayern, PSG-Galatasaray

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Suen

PSG need to suffer the wrath of a good team.
I'd rather have us meet PSG and at the same time see Malaga qualify to semi finals....

Madrid - PSG
Malaga - Gala
Dortmund - Munich.

Fuck no if I want to meet Dortmund again, dangerous opponents.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bonucci: "Comparisons with Beckenbauer? I'm flattered! I have a lot to achieve to reach his level. I need to keep getting better."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bonucci: "Ibrahimovic? Needless to say he's a great player. It depends on the club. At Juventus we win together & lose together."

We must stop this name dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom