• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got PES on PC the last two years cause it is so cheap but I fucking hate it. The Be A Legend mode is better than the career mode in FIFA but FIFA is the better game.

Hixx

Young and Chamberlain getting picked for the England squad is laughable. When was the last time either player actually did anything for their club?

Proves once more it's not how good you are playing atm, it's who you are playing for atm.

Linius

uFjag.jpg

Nice :lol

3Sixty

Young and Chamberlain getting picked for the England squad is laughable. When was the last time either player actually did anything for their club?

Proves once more it's not how good you are playing atm, it's who you are playing for atm.

I don't know why it bothers me but it does.

GorillaJu

Sahin sounding like a tool. He just wasn't good when he played, and he wasn't even played behind the striker, he was played as a central midfielder. He also claimed Rodgers was the whole reason he came to Liverpool in the first place, last year. Seems a bit of a twat, sadly.

Clegg

Sahin doesn't seem to be having the best of times at Dortmund either. Only started one game and has been used as a sub for the rest.

I know it can't be easy to just be dropped back into a team whose tactics have changed since you've left but he still must be feeling a bit disappointed with how things have gone so far.

broony

Looking forward to the NUFC match tonight. Couple of extra pints before going in to calm the nerves I reckon.

Think it will be 2-1 with them going ahead first.

Arnie

There's a Kenny and Liverpool joke in here somewhere.

Not really. Kenny came in and saved us from Hodgson. The performances and results under that owl were woeful. Kenny also signed Suarez. And Henderson. And the main man Stewy D.

Speaking of Owls and Stewy D, how Young and 'The Ox' are in the squad over Downing is beyond me. Good thing Rio was recalled, though.

pulga

Banned
Does Madrid still own Sahin?

Result test draw done by UEFA today:

Barcelona-Juventus, Real-Dortmund, Málaga-Bayern, PSG-Galatasaray

lol the test draw came true last year didn't it? Dortmund will rape us, again.

Hope Juve does get Barca, though. I might be able to double the shit talk :lol :lol

Frontpage of Mundo Deportivo (Barcelona-newspaper): "Barcelona players wants to avoid Juventus in the quarter final"

WHAT? But we want YOU.

I want YOU.

YES YOGURT GETS IT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We must stop this name dropping.

lololol Ibra is so coming. Too many players and staff are fellating him.

EDGE mentioned that all that they saw was running on a PS3, so it'll probably be cross-generational.

Nah. they will probably use the new engine for enext gen. Dino PS360 can't handle that shit. So they will continue to get the same outdated engine for the next 5-6 years

Yen

It's brilliant that Kojima has seemingly hired an actor to play Joakim Mogren and do interviews for the Phantom Pain.

Mastadon

Banned
I've worked with guys who have studied horse racing a form guides for 20+ years, but I still manage to win as much as they do by pretty much guessing. It's all luck, no rhyme or reason to it.

Fry

Sahin sounding like a tool. He just wasn't good when he played, and he wasn't even played behind the striker, he was played as a central midfielder. He also claimed Rodgers was the whole reason he came to Liverpool in the first place, last year. Seems a bit of a twat, sadly.

He made more impact than Allen tbh.

Yen

That Irish papers for ya, sure Rory McIlroy and Liam Neeson are Irish as well even tho they are from Northern Ireland
I can understand that but Olivia Wilde seems a bit of a stretch, but apparently her father is Irish and she must have lived there for a spell

Arnie

He made more impact than Allen tbh.

No way.

Allen was far better than Sahin. Sahin had one or two good games. Allen played consistently well up until about November, and did so out of position as pretty much our only holding midfielder.

Sahin just didn't play fast enough and had few defensive strengths. Great example of why we have to be careful overrating youngsters. By what you'd heard of Sahin you'd think he was a footballing adonis, when he played his flaws outshone his positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom