• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kenka

Oh I didn't see it, don't think it is, never noticed anyone with it here. Vingaard was so good until Fat Frank injured him for 7 months. :(

(Wasn't really Lampards fault)
Yeah, the "by" part was suspect, that's why I was asking. And regarding Vingaard, I'll always like him somehow unlike that cunt Wieghorst. The danish guy I hate most.

Zanneti out pacing Holtby
This is crazy, Zanetti is a horse.

You are fast becoming my favourite poster.
Thanks ! Wouldn't have expected such a post from a Juve fan.

That Holtby effect.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIN

Do they still have that coach who sits with his necklace in his hands? lol

Berdyev? Of course. He IS Rubin. Without him they were a nobody club mired in the Russian first division. Now Arnie might still say they are a nobody club but Barca don't have a winning record against them in 4 games...

LOL Spurs

Yeah, the "by" part was suspect, that's why I was asking. And regarding Vingaard, I'll always like him somehow unlike that cunt Wieghorst. The danish guy I hate most.

You are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

I'm serious here, nothing worse than seeing Wieghorsts ugly face, with his nearly permanent bandage on his head as he was always bleeding. He has just becomes Swansea assistant manager...

Zanetti>Giggs

Got over a hundred caps in a different continent, still plays 90 minutes every game, and is still class. Didn't bum his brother's wife either, or a D-list slapper.

Wilbur

Banned
Tell me Spurs are not a one man team and I will laugh in your face.

Dawson, Lloris and BAE all missing tonight as well as Bale. That's 4 first teamers that would all have improved the team. Gallas is dogshite compared to Dawson. Naughton is dogshite compared to BAE. Friedel is shite compared to Lloris, especially coming off his line.

Kyoufu

Dawson, Lloris and BAE all missing tonight as well as Bale. That's 4 first teamers that would all have improved the team. Gallas is dogshite compared to Dawson. Naughton is dogshite compared to BAE. Friedel is shite compared to Lloris, especially coming off his line.

#FourManTeam

Kenka

8hvqkjh.png

V01CCu8.png

Both in C1 1988-1989.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom