• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

Bordeaux is playing better than they did on the first game but Benfica's defence has been unbreakable, which is something to notice giving we are playing without our usual CB duo.

Meier

Just seeing that Zenit went out largely due to not making a penalty at the end of regular time. OUCH. That must hurt.

Oh Chelsea. :lol

That avatar is not majestic enough.

sslazzie.png

Thank you very much, I'll take it :D

Meier

Libor Kozák is a scoring machine in the Europa League but has none in the Italian competitions? That's kind of a weird stat.

Portuguese players are shit. Fuck them. FUCK THEM ALL.

fixed.

As for Newcastle, zero goals from open play in over 7 hours of Europa League action. PARDEW! And no idea why they are letting Anji look so comfortable away from home. Anji just lost to the last placed team in Russia on the weekend, they aren't that good.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
When you lose at home to Fulham the realisation that you are going to blow it will be in full swing!!!

Unlikely, we will make 7 or 8 changes for Sunday. But still, we must not get distracted.

Also Bale.

rvy

Banned
zero right? Or do you count Brazilians as Portugese :lol

2 playing tonight. I wish it was zero. At least Carlos "can't pass" Martins isn't playing.

What?! why?

Are you watching the game? Jesus Christ. Almeida is a scrub, Roderick is even more of a scrub. If Martins comes on, I'll go do something else. Put Miguel Vitor in and I won't feel ashamed of watching Benfica's CBs play.

And Gaitán can fuck off. Every loose ball is someone else's problem, amazing.

Kyoufu

fixed.

As for Newcastle, zero goals from open play in over 7 hours of Europa League action. PARDEW! And no idea why they are letting Anji look so comfortable away from home. Anji just lost to the last placed team in Russia on the weekend, they aren't that good.

Cabaye went off which means we're screwed.

pulga

Banned
looooooooooooooooooooooool inter and milan are out, italian teams
looooooooooooooooooooooool valencia and levante are out, spanish teams
looooooooooooooooooooooool your mum is hot, honduran pussy

banta
luff ewe

lololololol i missed this

Cuntbury

Libor Kozák is a scoring machine in the Europa League but has none in the Italian competitions? That's kind of a weird stat.

Yes, it's not only the goals, he actually plays very bad in Serie A matches too.
But in Europa League he seems like a completely different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom