• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Whatever happens, Inter have won back a lot of pride here.

Europa League continues to be Europe's most exciting competition. Shame the fans led by sponsors/advertisements don't feel that way.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Spurs, a well deserved win.
3AQmK.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well I don't know what to say. We need to learn from this quickly. AVB please never:

1. Play Naughton at LB
2. Play Gallas in a big game
3. Play Defoe with Adebayor
4. Play Dembele on the right

Wilbur

Banned
Well I don't know what to say. We need to learn from this quickly. AVB please never:

1. Play Naughton at LB
2. Play Gallas in a big game
3. Play Defoe with Adebayor
4. Play Dembele on the right

Don't think he would have done a few of those things if they'd even been 2-0 up. Just got complacent as fuck.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Congrats Spurs, a well deserved win.
3AQmK.gif
AVB's plan all along was to let Inter score 3-4 goals, tiring them out so Spurs could grab the away goal which would kill the tie. That's why he changed the system, pure strategy. Inter Merda reconfirmed.
:p

Yen

Spurs are in freefall after two demoralising losses against under performing sides. Pressure is really on AVB now. 'arry in.

Meier

This ref has been giving Inter everything all night. Spurs have been appalling so its not an excuse, but every single thing has gone Inter's way.

I was shocked at how many times it looked like Spurs were fouled down at Inter's end only for nothing to be called.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Away goals AET really is some bullshit though (FT is fine). I'd rather a replay at a neutral venue than that. How is it fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom