• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Team for Sunday:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker BAE
Parker Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

Only three players who played the 120 mins tonight.

Wilbur

Banned
From BBC live blog. Fuck I hope its sarcasm :lol :lol :lol :lol

Rachel T: "Winning games when they've played badly. Proof that this Spurs team has GRIT."

AlexBasch

...Jardel ?

He is being sarcastic. :lol

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Well shit, in this thread you can't tell sometimes! :p

I don't give two craps for Inter but wanted to see AVB lose.

jtb

Banned
Away goals AET really is some bullshit though (FT is fine). I'd rather a replay at a neutral venue than that. How is it fair?

Really? I disagree. Away goals during AET offsets the fact that the home side gets 120 minutes to play at home, where the away only got 90. During FT it makes no sense period.

I fucking hate this away goals bullshit rule, we go out because of it every fucking time.
Congrats spurs,
you're worse than Bologna.
First time we score more than 3 goals in a game this season. :lol
Kovacic was so good.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope the lads are having some serious words in that dressing room.

That must never happen again.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Really? I disagree. Away goals during AET offsets the fact that the home side gets 120 minutes to play at home, where the away only got 90. During FT it makes no sense period.
Personally I think your goals counting for more matters more than home advantage when there's only 30 minutes in the match remaining, the score is tied and everyone is tired as fuck. But obviously there's no way to measure it.

lol, ok I thought it was your first time with a 5.1 setup. I got mine not too long ago too so it was pretty cool to listen to dts at home. But now I barely even use it, lol

Congrats, Spurs fans. EPL still lives.
I watch most of my movies on my PC but this is so much better. It's a pity the walls are quite thin. I'm going to blow up my neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom