• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

2012-11-09231525_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$abedd8cc-8f35-4908-b1c3-f81961a86012$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1.jpg

THE GOAT

G-O-A-T
I don't know who to thank more, Cardozo or Artur. But in the end I think Cardozo takes the cake for two amazing goals.

Kenka

Elliott kept Neufchâteau alive. What an outstanding night for this man.
Russian teams unlucky to face keepers at the top of their game.

Carbonox

I was under the impression you hate the Europa as it's a waste of time?

I thought of it as a waste of time too given we were really in the relegation struggle but fuck it, ride da hype1.

Elliott kept Neufchâteau alive. What an outstanding night for this man.
Russian teams unlucky to face keepers at the top of their game.

Gotta give credit to the lad, he's been superb since Krul's been injured.

Jezbollah

Cisse also did a Ketsbia and kicked in an ad board. Love it.

Also, Marveaux to Cisse in the 90th minute for the second game in a row.

I enjoy the fact that Jeff is a Torres apologist.

Even though I fully accept he's been pretty much useless. I still can't help but like the guy.

Watching him earlier in the game it was very sad, you could see he was trying maybe too much but he just wasn't doing anything but losing the ball. I almost felt sorry for him. But his goal was well taken and then he got the kick in the head, seemed to add a bit of desire. Important for his confidence to score a goal that mattered, the penalty was... bad, I think he should have tried to place it rather than hit it hard but hopefully this improvement continues.

Meier

Inter's fans are fucking gross. First Balotelli recently and now this. What is wrong with Italy?

Press Association Sport said several Tottenham players, notably goalscorer Emmanuel Adebayor, were the target of monkey chants from the Italian team's fans, with one supporter seen on TV with an inflatable banana.

It is not the first occasion Spurs have had problems against Italian sides this season.

Lazio was fined for racist chanting in their Group J tie at White Hart Lane in September and was reprimanded again for racist behavior in November's return game.
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1374962/spurs-players-suffer-racial-abuse-from-inter-fans?cc=5901

ShogunX

Rubin Kazan
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle
Benfica
Nazio
Fenerbahce
Basel

Not bad. Should make for good QFs

3 x Premiership
1x Portugal Primeira
1 x Serie A
1 x Turkish super
1 x Switzerland
1x Russia league
0 x La Liga

WHAT DOES THIS MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait for the draws. I have revised my opinions. I want:

Barcelona vs Bayern Munich
Paris St Germain vs Real Madrid
Malaga vs Borussia Dortmund
Galatasaray vs Juventus

FC Basel vs Tottenham Hotspur
Rubin Kazan vs Chelsea
Lazio vs Newcastle
Benfica vs Fenerbahce

Status