• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

In light of recent events this gif is now very disturbing.

x8iqTKo.gif

Clegg

Is that the BBC fella accused of being a pedophile?

That's the lead singer of the Lostprophets.

He's been accused of conspiring to rape a 1 year old.

Even Jimmy Saville, the man I think you're thinking of, wasn't that depraved.

edit: I actually might be wrong on that. Saville has also been accused of Necrophilia.

Linius

That's the lead singer of the Lostprophets.

He's been accused of conspiring to rape a 1 year old.

Even Jimmy Saville, the man I think you're thinking of, wasn't that depraved.

Yeah, that's the one. But this dude is even sicker apparently :/

Oh and the S4 is just a slightly bigger S3. Glad I went with Sony.

Oh my, Shirokov trying to throw blame at Hulk for the missed penalty.

Question: Hulk wanted to take the penalty?
Shirokov said:
"In Zenit, only me and Kerzhakov are authorized to take penalties.. This time it was my turn. Hulk shouldn't approach me and throw me off. He should mind his own business."

What a cunt.

dc89

it's a genius way to get the average joe talking about the phones features.

Well I didn't witness this bit, but people said they cracked sexist jokes. But seriously, those 2 minutes I endured. Fuck.
I won't talk about any of those cases, I just remember the stupid actors saying stupid things like "my mum always wanted me to get with a doctor, I bet she never imagined this."

FUCK.

fuenf

Well I didn't witness this bit, but people said they cracked sexist jokes. But seriously, those 2 minutes I endured. Fuck.
I won't talk about any of those cases, I just remember the stupid actors saying stupid things like "my mum always wanted me to get with a doctor, I bet she never imagined this."

FUCK.

It's the U.S. you can't say anything there without offending someone. The styled it like a 60's soap opera (including gender roles).

Peco

Watching the Boca game and fuck me, Carlos Bianchi totally looks like Larry David, I can't fucking tell the difference, it's mind blowing.

GorillaJu

How shit is Adebayor? Months of wrangling and dealing to get him in and he's done nothing but make the team worse. Spurs need to keep Bale. Badly.

pulga

Banned
On my way to David Guetta gig. Have free drinks all night so gnight you cunts, Ill probably wont wake up till saturday.

Timurid

They'd probably beat Malaga but Madrid and Juventus are both better than PSG.

Madrid and Juve will be tough matches no doubt about that. I think we genuinely have a good chance against both clubs. Madrid struggles with counter attacking teams like we saw last week and plus we have a pretty sturdy def.

Juve struggles against teams who used wingers, counter attacks, and are fast paced. You just have to exposed them with width and pace. PSG has all of those qualities. :D

I'm not saying PSG are going to cruise through, but I do think we can win.

If we get BVB, Bayern, or Barca then we are out of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom