• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid and Juve will be tough matches no doubt about that. I think we genuinely have a good chance against both clubs. Madrid struggles with counter attacking teams like we saw last week and plus we have a pretty sturdy def.

Juve struggles against teams who used wingers, counter attacks, and are fast paced. You just have to exposed them with width and pace. PSG has all of those qualities. :D

I'm not saying PSG are going to cruise through, but I do think we can win.

If we get BVB, Bayern, or Barca then we are out of the competition.

it confuses me when you say we

Tc91

Arma 3 alpha is so good when servers actually work.

Can't wait for it to be up and running smoothly, Wasteland is so much fun.

3Sixty

I have no clue. Bet on weird things like certain players getting +something points because some guy who claimed to know his shit told me it was good bets lol. I tried watching it but I'm getting nothing out of it.

LOL

So good.

Bet with me on Cheltenham tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
What's your definition of cunt in this case?

Cheats on girlfriends
Miserable all the time
Only ever talks about himself
All he talks about is getting a girl
All he talks about is destiny
He's unfunny
He's a well paid architect but still complains
He's a shit actor
He's just
A
Cunt

FootballFan

Cheats on girlfriends
Miserable all the time
Only ever talks about himself
All he talks about is getting a girl
All he talks about is destiny
He's unfunny
He's a well paid architect but still complains
He's a shit actor
He's just
A
Cunt

You forgot:

Looks like Xavi.

Wilbur

Banned
Sarah Chalke is on HIMYM? I stopped watching after season 2. Repetitive and Jason Segel is the most boring turd to be on TV.

Jason Segel will forever be a saint for the Muppets

Ted ruins HIMYM

Well, the writers ruined the characters after a few seasons but Ted was always shit

I'm just watching it on Netflix because I can't be bothered to watch something I'm invested in and I'm just hoping to fall asleep. It's just mindless watchable nonsense.

Only good character was Barney but he sucks for the most part now too. Robin is hot though.

Hixx

Scrubs is another show ruined by the writers fucking up characters

Kelso and the Janitor great examples. Brilliant characters season 1. Go downhill to the point of not even being remotely fucking similar characters to when the show started.

And it's not growth. It was regression. Fuck Scrubs was good. Then season 4/5. What happened. Oh god. I'm at that stage where I'm so tired I feel a bit pissed. And I ramble. Really short fucking rambles but I'm doing one again.

FootballFan

I wanna see it for Chloe :) and Turk Turkleton

so now it's Wooden, flippedb and you. :lol

What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso, how you doin.

Kelso and the Janitor great examples. Brilliant characters season 1. Go downhill to the point of not even being remotely fucking similar characters to when the show started.

And it's not growth. It was regression. Fuck Scrubs was good. Then season 4/5. What happened. Oh god. I'm at that stage where I'm so tired I feel a bit pissed. And I ramble. Really short fucking rambles but I'm doing one again.

Season 7 was all over the place. I think that was when the writers went on strike. Season 6 wasn't amazing. Season 9 doesn't count. But all the rest I think were fantastic.

Messi

Cobie Smulders is mint and I bet she smells like mint ice cream

2zsmfja.gif

Hixx

so now it's Wooden, flippedb and you. :lol

What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso, how you doin.

Season 7 was all over the place. I think that was when the writers went on strike. Season 6 wasn't amazing. Season 9 doesn't count. But all the rest I think were fantastic.

Season 5 was shocking apart from the Dr Cox depression arc.

Season 8 was the only genuinely good season after the 4th one imo

Messi

But that ending was magical. the whole episode I could not believe it was ending and then they nailed the perfect ending.

Fuck that interns shit.

Wilbur

Banned

They did change but they were at least still funny. But Elliot and Cox fucking sucked at the end. And Cox used to be a fucking brilliant character, genuinely fantastic.

Like you say though, S5 cox was great. My Lunch still makes me well up a bit as an episode.

Hixx

Yep the ending was perfect.

That 9th season was a fucking abomination, I don't think I laughed once.

no_heroics_eliza_coupe.jpg

Only good thing about the interns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom