• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johan Wiland >>> Cech>>>>>>>>> De Gea

igNGEdFtf1Hey.gif

No one will ever forget him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_A6QHdWcXg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@miseleccionmx: #Alineación MEXICO: Sánchez; Flores; Marín; Briseño; Hernández; Zamorano; Bueno; Corona; Van Rankin; Luna y Escoboza

Let's win this shit!

Clegg

Forlan just came to United at the wrong time. We had Ruud up front and he wasn't one for forming great partnerships. And then Forlan had his own misfortune too. It took him 20 something games before he finally scored his first goal for us.

If he'd been a few years older before moving to United then I think his time with us might have been a bit different. But still, I'll always remember him shitting all over Liverpool.

It angers me he still isn't the starter for the Swedish national team.
Brilliant saves.

But I don't think he is factually better than Cech my mate ;)

That part had a pinch of sarcasm to it. :p

He has been really unlucky with the national team though, gotten injured quite a few times while training with the national side.

Fry

Is there a 'better' miss than this one? I mean, combined with the fact that it was SO close and his name is Klose......

iPtKj4GH9mosz.gif

Yen

Forlan just came to United at the wrong time. We had Ruud up front and he wasn't one for forming great partnerships. And then Forlan had his own misfortune too. It took him 20 something games before he finally scored his first goal for us.

If he'd been a few years older before moving to United then I think his time with us might have been a bit different. But still, I'll always remember him shitting all over Liverpool.

thankfully ferg used his transfer acumen to sign better replacements in david bellion and dong fangzhou

Arnie

Love the end credits when the cast walk along to Queen Bitch
Yea and then board the boat.

I had a bet with my housemates that the guy was covering Bowie in Portugese. One said Spanish, the other said French.

City of God served me well.

Slizz

Love Life Aquatic.

Still haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom though....

My watch list right now is Silver Linings Playbook, then Seven Psychopaths and then gonna round it out with Moonrise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom