• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Who is a CL final hero.

oRAgz7q.jpg

sneaky77

Love Life Aquatic.

Still haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom though....

My watch list right now is Silver Linings Playbook, then Seven Psychopaths and then gonna round it out with Moonrise.

Solid list..

I didn't like Life Aquatic, but Moonrise was great

Linius

Holy shit, Max Payne 3 only five euros today via Xbox Live. Gonna download that in the morning :D

Those games on demand deals are like a Steam sale. Some real good prices.

The Life Aquatic is a great film, although to be honest I love everything Wes Anderson has done so far.

The Grand Budapest Hotel can't come soon enough.

dc89

Holy shit, Max Payne 3 only five euros today via Xbox Live. Gonna download that in the morning :D

Those games on demand deals are like a Steam sale. Some real good prices.

Paid £13 for it before Christmas and I thought that was a good deal. Pretty cool game if you ask me.

I'm right at the end.

---

Barton is a Twitter genius.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
USA has looked very good. They realised our midfield's fragility and their pressuring has been furious. Mexico is nervous today, nothing at all like the previous four games.

Slizz

Man if they put a goal on top of the existing one....and to the right.... and to the left...... USA would be up 4-1

Slizz

just catching up. I know many of the US squad have returned to their clubs. No Luis Gil and Caleb Stenko.

Been back and forth the whole match, USA created some really good chances and couldn't capitalize on any. Got our goal on a phantom handball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom