• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Guys on LA ESPN are really confident of Juve's chances!

Stop hyping me, bastards.
Why wouldn't you guys be confident? Bayern are not what they have been hyped at this season. They are still the same average Bayern who won't win the CL. You can beat them.

pulga

Banned
Why wouldn't you guys be confident? Bayern are not what they have been hyped at this season. They are still the same average Bayern who won't win the CL. You can beat them.

And I think it's unwise to underestimate Bayern because of one crap game vs you guys.

I still dream of Ramos' pelanty.

Wilbur

Banned

I think he's got a bit of a point in the first post to be honest. He can't help being attracted to kids anymore than someone wouldn't be able to help being born with Down's Syndrome or with no legs. He's keeping it under control and won't act on it.

Naive to come out on GAF of all places, but fair play to him. Must be hard in real life.

pulga

Banned
I think he's got a bit of a point in the first post to be honest. He can't help being attracted to kids anymore than someone wouldn't be able to help being born with Down's Syndrome or with no legs. He's keeping it under control and won't act on it.

Naive to come out on GAF of all places, but fair play to him. Must be hard in real life.

He does make a compelling point. Why did the mods ban him? Just for coming out?

Carbonox

I'd smang my step-sister. Dunno her name (never met her cos my dad's a prick) but I remember seeing a picture and thinking booyakasha.

Wilbur

Banned
He does make a compelling point. Why did the mods ban him? Just for coming out?

No idea, didnt know about it until now. Might have been a protection thing though, you never know.

Feel sorry for him really. Sexual urges is such a huge part of so many people's lives but he seems a reasonable enough individual to know that acting on it would ruin both his and other's lives. A shame.

bud

I'm fairly certain a gaffer admitted that he'd do it.

Not sure if it was Sennorin though.

i remember something similar, but iirc he meant that he didn't want his daughter to have sex with guys, and that he'd rather be the only she'd ever have sex with because he'd be so protective of her.

or something

it doesn't even make sense but i remember reading something like this

i think

maybe

Wilbur

Banned
I'd smang my step-sister. Dunno her name (never met her cos my dad's a prick) but I remember seeing a picture and thinking booyakasha.

It's like Sharon and Dennis all over again

The only member of my family I'd bang is if I could clone myself, fuck myself and tell myself what I need to do to improve.

bud

i would bang my cousins if it would have no repercussions, and no one else would ever find out. fucking hell, they're so good-looking. i swear to god, one of them has the most beautiful set of eyes i've ever seen.

i would bang my cousins if it would have no repercussions, and no one else would ever find out. fucking hell, they're so good-looking. i swear to god, one of them has the most beautiful set of eyes i've ever seen.

Added to the list.

Andres' cousin
Fry's sister
Your cousins

did andres hack all your accounts?

donkey-says-yes-to-proposed-constitution-lamu.jpg

Carbonox

I have two or three cousins like that. One of them looks like Chloe Moretz. D:

Lightning

Banned
And I think it's unwise to underestimate Bayern because of one crap game vs you guys.

I still dream of Ramos' pelanty.
Well of course you can't under estimate them but that's not to say they are raging favourites and it would be a complete stunner if Juventus won because it wouldn't.

Biggest problem with Bayern is they choke. They are like Germany, decimate teams until the key game, then bottle it and lose.

I much prefer Dortmund's chances in the CL personally and think Dortmund, Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona will be the teams that go through. PSG and Bayern cannot be ruled out as both talented teams and Malaga can give Dortmund a good go but I hope they don't. -_-

Wilbur

Banned
Who just tried to add me on FB, don't know the name

I'll accept if you can tell me you're genuinely interested in my life and not just my mother's attire

pulga

Banned
Who just tried to add me on FB, don't know the name

I'll accept if you can tell me you're genuinely interested in my life and not just my mother's attire

lol I just got one from Cuntwheelin'.

Not sure if genuinely interested in my life or if its a Wilbury ploy to stalk my mom.

Wilbur

Banned
It's Lloyd.

Stahp

MLP-GAF will be having a field day

lol I just got one from Cuntwheelin'.

Not sure if genuinely interested in my life or if its a Wilbury ploy to stalk my mom.

I don't think he's aware what a vagina is yet so feel free to accept

As in Alba Violet Bale, Gareth's daughter? There's the pedophile you were afraid of Wilbury. Hiding amongst us.

Loooooool

Commie is on form tonight. I love you svia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom