• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

wilbury and freewheelin'

be honest

don't lie

no one's watching, it's just footy-gaf here

have you ever sniffed your mommy's panties

be honest bros

pulga

Banned
We don't normally dress the dog up, that was just for a laugh. She loves it anyway

I love my dog

Look at my mum as a kid
Look at me as a kid
We are the same

Look at my mum as an adult
Imagine me as an adult
Stop masturbating

can I have your little straw hat lol

holy fuck, i just realized wilbury's mom looks so much like this girl i had a crush on in high school. her name was/is (i hope she's still alive, haha). but... now i also realize that wilbury's mommy who of course looks like wilbury which means my crush looks like wilbury.

someone get me outta this rabbit hole

GAY GAY GAY GAY

Having not read back the thread, wtf is going on here?

Also, anyone else disappointed that Juve nd Bayern drew each other? Both potential winners and would have made for a good final imo.

#FuckWilbzMom

bud

holy fuck, i just realized wilbury's mom looks so much like this girl i had a crush on in high school. her name was/is (i hope she's still alive, haha). but... now i also realize that wilbury's mommy who of course looks like wilbury which means my crush looks like wilbury.

someone get me outta this rabbit hole

sdviatoslav's post made me realize two things

1] i forgot to mention the name of my crush
2] the second sentence doesn't even make sense

this is what your mommy is doing to me freebury

at least tell me what perfume she usually wears

i'm going to buy it tomorrow, spray it on my pillow and sheets and pretend i'm sleeping next to her

i don't think i'll be able to go to sleep otherwise

Wilbur

Banned
For those that haven't seen the picture of Mummy Wilbz in the pink top, you can find it HERE

Loooooooooooooooool

I don't believe that at all.

I fucking swear. I'm self aware weird. The other two are just fucking odd. Especially Free. He's really fuckin weird, he just has the most vanilla Internet persona ever

Never seen anyone so angry about someone slapping his ass in my life

Never known anyone else to shit on the floor in Fabric Warehouse

what the fuck, hahaha.

really? was he banned? do you remember the thread?

He was banned, named Zyrusticae. I remember him from the high res PC shots thread. Posted awful over contrasted, black crushed pictures containing young androgynous anime types. I knew something was wrong from the outset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom