• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought we were going to win Europa too until we ran into the powerhouse that is FC Basel. You'll know what that feels like soon enough.

Quickly becoming your favourite poster?

Any motherfucker who is ogling my mother isn't even in my top ten

Yurt come back. Society has crashed without you.

I thought we were going to win Europa too until we ran into the powerhouse that is FC Basel. You'll know what that feels like soon enough.

You honestly thought you'd win it?

Im still bitter at Zenit being a pile of shite in the CL. Would've won me a few hundred with the group multiple i had on with a mate.

Every fucking game you were a shower of shite.

I think we'll sneak past Basel but it will be two tough games. I think we'll draw Chelsea in the semis though.

Carbonox

Any motherfucker who is ogling my mother isn't even in my top ten

Yurt come back. Society has crashed without you.

But I just printed out a pic of your mum, shat on it whilst standing upright and stuck both the poo and picture in a blender for my consumption whilst fapping to pictures of Ken Denny.

You honestly thought you'd win it?

Im still bitter at Zenit being a pile of shite in the CL. Would've won me a few hundred with the group multiple i had on with a mate.

Every fucking game you were a shower of shite.

I think we'll sneak past Basel but it will be two tough games. I think we'll draw Chelsea in the semis though.

It honestly reminded me of our winning run in 2008. We played like shit in the first couple of knockout rounds back then including losing 3-0 to Marseille away until a late Arshavin( <3 <3 <3) goal made it 3-1 and then scraping through at home. Then we turned it on out of nowhere the rest of the way including a 4-0 pounding of BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN.

Yeah we were dreadful in the CL, we even lost to fucking Anderlecht. Don't worry though, it doesn't look like we'll be in the CL next year.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously I'm so confused. I want to know who added me :(

Their profile pic made me laugh

And they're already friends with woodencunt

Hixx those pizzas better not have mushrooms

Messi

have you seen those new pics of olivia wilde on egotastic

her face looks like a door with eyes on it

I for one think she looks amazing in those pictures, and I will soon make an avatar from one of them.

I might be a tad biased though

Edit: Also holy fuck her jaw looks sexy as fuck in those pictures. Dat Jaw

You're lucky you live on a frozen island

zI2YKMq.jpg

(I don't live in Copenhagen anymore cockfucker)

I've been trying to follow this whilst I'm working in the library and I'm so confused. Someone found the Rhodes bros mum on facebook?

Apparently one of my mates got Fifa to work on my computer again. Time to head home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom