• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga's a little bitch that would try to have two honeys at the same time

My mother is not one of your rancid soccer teams, pecho frio

Carbonox

I'll post a gif of mum fudding herself into a sweaty coma the day Everton win a cup

Titus Bramble smells bro

Christ

Seriously why does everyone want to fuck my mum. All my mates tell me they want to sniff her knickers and stuff

I just feel sorry for my dad no one ever wants to fuck him

Not even my mum

Kharma you CUNT

I'll fuck your dad

to sniff your mum's pillows

Show me a picture of Pulga. He can join in if he's as buff as people say.

Wilbur

Banned

Carbonox

It took me like 2 seconds to find pictures of Wilbz mom on facebook. How pathetic are the rest of footy gaf's internet detective skills?

innCvkjfR71KC.gif

Wilbur

Banned
i don't

but for these occasions i always make a fake account

wilbury can you tell me what she's wearing this very moment

im not home right now but im assuming she is wearing three pairs of bra and knickers two coats thick jeans a wooly hat and scarf and gloves and a burqa and hiking boots and a sign around her neck that says fuck you bud

pulga

Banned
im not home right now but im assuming she is wearing three pairs of bra and knickers two coats thick jeans a wooly hat and scarf and gloves and a burqa and hiking boots and a sign around her neck that says fuck you bud

would she accept a friend request on facebook?

bud

damn that is so fucking hot

i love women that wear a burqa

you never know what's underneath

i just want her to give me a tight hug

Wilbur

Banned
Wilb'z mom's facebook>>Albums>Yesteryear

Jackpot, ladies and gentlemen. Pics of Wilbz mom in her prime. Oh and young Wilbz too.

i will burn st petersburg to the ground you fuck dont think i wont i know a guy who hates russians more than i hate mashed potato

bud

holy fuck, i just realized wilbury's mom looks so much like this girl i had a crush on in high school. her name was/is (i hope she's still alive, haha). but... now i also realize that wilbury's mommy who of course looks like wilbury which means my crush looks like wilbury.

someone get me outta this rabbit hole

Wilbur

Banned
We don't normally dress the dog up, that was just for a laugh. She loves it anyway

I love my dog

lol teen Wilbury looks like a well-adjusted young man

Look at my mum as a kid
Look at me as a kid
We are the same

Look at my mum as an adult
Imagine me as an adult
Stop masturbating

Wilbur

Banned
holy fuck, i just realized wilbury's mom looks so much like this girl i had a crush on in high school. her name was/is (i hope she's still alive, haha). but... now i also realize that wilbury's mommy who of course looks like wilbury which means my crush looks like wilbury.

someone get me outta this rabbit hole

wilburytopless.gif
wilburyhappybirthday.gif
wilburycrotch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom