• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Is my shtick not that i have tits? I thought that would be enough? My undying love for Welbeck no matter how bad he fucks up everything.

It was a cat, in a rainbow of colours sorta thing.

Well, now it is. Are you ready for some Andres harassment?

and fuck Welberg, he had me shitting bricks over two legs.

Salazar

weathersmu3n.jpg

I don't mind the cold, but fuck drizzle

Welbeck is one of the worst forwards to play for United for a long time. 2 in 33.

His finishing has been awful this season, but to be fair, goal statistics aren't all that relevant when Fergie has set him up as a winger or defensive forward throughout most of those appearances. Perhaps his future as a striker is in question, but he'll definitely make for a good footballer.

I'll gladly take it. Can I use it in the US I wonder?

Fuck it, worth a try

Word of warning, it will auto-renew to a months sub at the end of the trial if you don;t turn it off/cancel

Has anyone ever caught even 5 second of The Kardashians? You can tell within 2 seconds that they're all horrible, horrible people

Terra

Full PL-round today. Ah, those fine saturdays!
Although, I rather don't mention the current state of 'my' Blackburn Rovers in The Championship...:/

FootballFan

Where the drunkard have been? I haven't read him all this week

I have answered this already.

Napoli are losing it, falcao and atletico have failed and lost 2nd spot, Zapata was on the end of a historic 4-0 remuntada, isco took a dump on James and Jackson, rondon is about to destroy Colombia etc.

It's too much for one soul to take.

sohois

So we're probably going to need a new thread in a few hours once the afternoon games kick off; someone might want to prepare for that.

Also gonna need a new title. Any suggestions?

Linius

So, I've read everything since I left yesterday and the most important lesson I learned: we have a girl in Footey Gaf!

That strangely exciting since all the weird stuff that is going on here doesn't seem to bother you Shortyme :p

"`Everton is the case in point and there is absolutely no reason why Sunderland cannot be there. Sunderland are not a top-six team by any stretch of the imagination, but we are a top-six club, in the making. And that I genuinely believe. And I’ll believe that until I leave this earth.’"

;_;

I hope O'Neill gets it right. I love him. Even if he's not done a good job so far.

I think he is a top notch manager. Give him a few seasons and you could have some real stability with good chnaces for trophies.

Kyoufu

And away from fifa:

"`Everton is the case in point and there is absolutely no reason why Sunderland cannot be there. Sunderland are not a top-six team by any stretch of the imagination, but we are a top-six club, in the making. And that I genuinely believe. And I’ll believe that until I leave this earth.’"

;_;

I hope O'Neill gets it right. I love him. Even if he's not done a good job so far.

You're not a top 6 club in the making. How many top half finishes have you had in the last 20 years and how many times have you been relegated in the last 20 years?

It's possible to break into the top 6 but not with O'Neill. Sorry dude.

Arnie

Buzzing for the football today but I've got a busy schedule. Got to razz down to town and buy a jumper from TK Maxx beforehand. Then ill get back, crack open a Pepsi and eat some leftover tortellini as Coutinho runs through Pochettino like the Messi-light figure he branded him.

Kyoufu

Buzzing for the football today but I've got a busy schedule. Got to razz down to town and buy a jumper from TK Maxx beforehand. Then ill get back, crack open a Pepsi and eat some leftover tortellini as Coutinho runs through Pochettino like the Messi-light figure he branded him.

I gave Pepsi a chance but it's just way too sweet and not enough fizz. I don't drink stuff like that usually but if I had to then I'd go for a Coke instead.

Time for a Coke vs Pepsi debate.

phaze

So we're probably going to need a new thread in a few hours once the afternoon games kick off; someone might want to prepare for that.

Also gonna need a new title. Any suggestions?

"You wish you were as productive as Tiki Taka"

I gave Pepsi a chance but it's just way too sweet and not enough fizz. I don't drink stuff like that usually but if I had to then I'd go for a Coke instead.

Time for a Coke vs Pepsi debate.

Coke for life.

fuenf

Messi!

lXrQivH.jpg

Have I got your attention now?

Just a warning, whatever you do don't read this: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/jason_has_wilde_night_out_RXLhTUhXlylpMNbjohJnJL

And definitely don't read this quote:

NYPOST said:
Olivia Wilde took her new fiancé, “Saturday Night Live” star Jason Sudeikis, on a raunchy date to a New York strip club, booking a private room with two pole dancers before picking up the tab, sources tell Page Six.

/../

There, a witness told us, “Olivia booked the private champagne room with two dancers. She took Jason inside, and while he wasn’t allowed to touch the dancers, she could touch them.”
/.../

The source continued with a lot more detail that cannot be printed in a family newspaper or gossip column, adding, “They were in there for two hours, Olivia picked up the entire tab. Jason is a lucky guy.”

I hope you didn't read it!

probably BS but I want to believe!

Linius

Paris St. Germain is a laughing stock in FIFA. I'm with Ajax and I bought Subotic for 8 mil. from Dortmund. Used him for six months now and suddenly PSG knocks on my door for Subotic, sold him for 18,5 mil. :lol

And Bale is the biggest cunt in the game. I offered him almost infinite money and bonus percentage per goal but he keeps rejecting me. Fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom