• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyme

There was someone here that I thought was a girl. Can't remember their name, powdertoast(?) soething like that. Can't remember it at the moment lol

^ was that you??

ProdicalFlame, I just had my name changed on here a week ago. I'm not new. I've posted in here a bunch.

K1LLER7

ProdicalFlame, I just had my name changed on here a week ago. I'm not new. I've posted in here a bunch.
Oh, Think I can remember your avatar.

Think it was you who said they liked Welbeck's hair.

--------

Hope City drop some more points tomorrow. Predict 2-1 Everton

Mumei is and always will be the girl Andres desires.

Yup

jcIeC.jpg

shortyme

even his inept skills as a footballer?

The stubborn woman in me keeps telling myself that he just needs time. I'll get over it if he doesn't improve soon though. He has his moments, you can't deny that shit, he just can't finish. Its like any man really, he chokes when shit gets tough.

K1LLER7

The stubborn woman in me keeps telling myself that he just needs time. I'll get over it if he doesn't improve soon though. He has his moments, you can't deny that shit, he just can't finish. Its like any man really, he chokes when shit gets tough.
You haven't seen Bebe yet.

^ He can keep his ass in Russia :p

K1LLER7

Even Denmark has won a trophy more recently than England, GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD.
"Do the Bendtner for me" :lol

I expect no less when a player of Bendtner's caliber is leading the line. They'll be England's rivals through the group stages, alongside Australia and North Korea.

"Do the Bendtner for me" :lol

I expect no less when a player of Bendtner's caliber is leading the line. They'll be England's rivals through the group stages, alongside Australia and North Korea.

We didn't even qualify for the Euros, got there because Yugoslavia got suspended and only had 11 days to train for the tournament. That is how good Denmark are, win without qualifying or training.

Hell John Faxe Jensen even scored in the finale!

No matter how hard Jensen tried (and, for a defensive midfielder, he tried exceptionally hard), he could not score a goal. The Arsenal fans came up with a song, "We'll be there when Jensen scores!" and by 1994, Jensen's search for a goal was such a cult cause that whenever he got the ball, no matter whether he was inside his own penalty area or bearing down on goal, the Arsenal fans would implore him to "Shooooot!".

Jensen finally got his first goal after 98 matches, on a cold and wet afternoon against Queens Park Rangers on 31 December 1994. Arsenal were losing 1–0, when Jensen picked the ball up just inside the penalty area near the left-hand corner, about 16 yards from goal. The crowd gave the obligatory bellow of "shoot!", and Jensen complied, curling a shot into the net, prompting wild celebration from the Arsenal fans. The fans sang Johnny Jensen, Johnny, Johnny Jensen for the rest of the evening. However, a far superior QPR team dominated the rest of the game, winning the match 3–1.

The goal is still remembered though and one can still see t-shirts around Highbury saying I saw John Jensen score. Queens Park ranger fans subsequently wore t-shirts in blue, with white writing, the front stating "I was there when Jensen scored..." and the back reading "And Gallen. And Allen. And Impey". During the years he spent at Arsenal, John Jensen actually managed to score two goals in 21 games for the Danish national team: one against Albania in 1993 and one against Belgium in 1994.

Clegg

When the op of a thread tells you not to click on a link, you should really listen to him.

I'm just after seeing a man with half of his head blown off.

Speaking of Benchner, I read a terrible rumor today that Zenit are interested in acquiring his services. Hopefully Michael Lumb can talk him out of it.

I remember when Michael Lumb signed and everyone laughed at him saying he would never make it into the first team. He said something like "Nah, they promised me I would be their first choice left back and I'm completely confident I will have success".

I remember when Michael Lumb signed and everyone laughed at him saying he would never make it into the first team. He said something like "Nah, they promised me I would be their first choice left back and I'm completely confident I will have success".

Lol, 7 appearances in 3 years. I often forget he was on the team, because he was loaned out all the time. Oh btw, I read that your boy N'Doye might leave Loko in the summer if they don't qualify for Europe. You think there's any chance he crawls back to København?

Back to København? He's Århus trash.
ikmdBLnjoQ8O8.png

I could see it happening sometime though, but I don't want him, will rather go for some young talented guy and not a man who has barely played for the last 3 years.

Check what I wrote again. I was talking about Dame N'Doye, not Lumb. You been hanging out with Andres or something Wooden? You're drunk.

Check what I wrote again. I was talking about Dame N'Doye, not Lumb. You been hanging out with Andres or something Wooden? You're drunk.

I've been listening to Willkiller, PrematureQuiche and Hixx half the day, the after effects are almost as if you're drunk.

Can't see N'Doye coming back yet though, he can find many clubs that will pay him way more than we can, would love it though, he really liked the club and the fans so hope he will at least return one day.

pulga

Banned
bet you would have actually read what I said about changing my name had you known I had tits, cunt!

that was mostly for you Wilbury <3

sad thing is, it's true :lol

I blame you being a United fan, dime a dozen in United OT. You need a shtick, like Killer7's love for Bebe or how Wilbury's got a bangable mom.

Meier

shortyme had that animated avatar before. Well not literally moving but it was like a weird rainbow whale or something.

I don't mind putting my name and picture on here. I've got it on Twitter and Facebook and shit. Meh. It's 2013, live a little farid!

shortyme

sad thing is, it's true :lol

I blame you being a United fan, dime a dozen in United OT. You need a shtick, like Killer7's love for Bebe or how Wilbury's got a bangable mom.

Is my shtick not that i have tits? I thought that would be enough? My undying love for Welbeck no matter how bad he fucks up everything.

shortyme had that animated avatar before. Well not literally moving but it was like a weird rainbow whale or something.

It was a cat, in a rainbow of colours sorta thing.

Lightning

Banned
Welbeck is shit. He joins a long list of overrated English players.

Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, Walker, Zaha, (Majority of the english players at Man City) are all not as good as the hype makes them out to be.

Baines is the only one who deserves his hype. Everyone else is made out to be better than they really are. Doesn't mean they are all but no where near that good.

xintin

I can't believe this is true. Torres' goal the other day made him the only player to ever score in 7 competitions in one season.

Torres > CR7+Messi

Meier

I don't think Welbeck is great but he's a handful to deal with and makes it very difficult on opponents to stop his counterparts.

jtb

Banned
Welbeck is shit. He joins a long list of overrated English players.

Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain, Walker, Zaha, (Majority of the english players at Man City) are all not as good as the hype makes them out to be.

Baines is the only one who deserves his hype. Everyone else is made out to be better than they really are. Doesn't mean they are all but no where near that good.

as long as we can keep Jack "Jesus Christ" Wilshere off that list, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom