• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
0465033001363374730_zps620cb831.gif

Dibbz

oh the drama.

Well I suppose it is a tight rope in the first place. United formations or general afer dark "shenanigans". Both very questionable.

@Lightning, yeah not very confident even with a win mid week. Do Swansea have anything to play for? Shouldn't they be on vacation?

Lol, I was going to post a picture of my brother but couldn't because the cunt defriended me on facebook. Wise move on his part, probably knew this day would come.

Lightning

Banned
@Lightning, yeah not very confident even with a win mid week. Do Swansea have anything to play for? Shouldn't they be on vacation?
They don't really. Top 4 out for them and they've already qualified for the Europa league so it's just a highest position as possible finish for Swansea. Like you, I'm not that confident in this match and I'm expecting a dreading draw which will not be good enough. We're not consistent enough but we so badly need a victory here.

shortyme

I don't know if it's cool. I mean is the fact that she's a girl enough to overcome the fact that she's also Canadian?

Hey, I'm working on my dual citizenship right now. Its not my fucking fault I was born over here. And I spend as much time in the UK as I can. Screw you holy glory.

shortyme

Well it's not exactly Vancouver but its part of the metro area. I live in Pitt Meadows.

Point is I live on the best coast :p

I've been there, its cool. You're definitely in one of the two best provinces over here. I've got Toronto though and nothing in Canada beats that. Even with your ocean and shit.

shortyme

Now I'm not saying her music is good, but if she ever needed a sk8er boy I would turn my cap backwards and learn to kickflip for her.

(I have seriously once seen like half an Avril Lavigne set at a festival).

She is such a terrible human being. I've been to parties she was at a few times and she's just fucking awful. Her makeup artist deserves some awards.

jtb

Banned
They don't really. Top 4 out for them and they've already qualified for the Europa league so it's just a highest position as possible finish for Swansea. Like you, I'm not that confident in this match and I'm expecting a dreading draw which will not be good enough. We're not consistent enough but we so badly need a victory here.

I think we can (and will) grind out the three points. As long as Verm and Chesney's asses are glued to the bench (and Fabianski doesn't have a shocker), I think that'll spark some kind of motivation in the team for players to fight for their place. Laudrup doesn't really strike me as the kind of manager who's going to push his players too much for the rest of the season also; he's gotten Europa League qualification, a good 7 or 8 points above Fulham and the bottom half of the table... it's been a good season. Now please roll over for us.

Having said that, if Swansea do the double over us in the league, that would be quite embarrassing. The ultimate damnation of Wenger, really... being beaten at his own stubborn game.

I've been there, its cool. You're definitely in one of the two best provinces over here. I've got Toronto though and nothing in Canada beats that. Even with your ocean and shit.
Yeah, it's pretty nice over here. I like basically everything except bandwagon Canucks fans and the rain. So much...rain.

shortyme

Yeah, it's pretty nice over here. I like basically everything except bandwagon Canucks fans and the rain. So much...rain.

From worst to least worst, in NA at least: NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL. And no one here cares about football.

Hockey fans are the fucking worst people on earth. Somehow worse than City fans.
Who are so incredibly weird.

I would let her be an awful person if I got to sniff her hair.

She smells like cigarettes and strawberries

Lightning

Banned
I think we can (and will) grind out the three points. As long as Verm and Chesney's asses are glued to the bench (and Fabianski doesn't have a shocker), I think that'll spark some kind of motivation in the team for players to fight for their place. Laudrup doesn't really strike me as the kind of manager who's going to push his players too much for the rest of the season also; he's gotten Europa League qualification, a good 7 or 8 points above Fulham and the bottom half of the table... it's been a good season. Now please roll over for us.

Having said that, if Swansea do the double over us in the league, that would be quite embarrassing. The ultimate damnation of Wenger, really... being beaten at his own stubborn game.
Well I hope we can pull it off as Swansea are out hardest fixture away from home. Fulham and Wes Brom are more winnable for me and I'm confident, Man U aside, we're capable of beating any of the teams we play at home. The fact that he dropped Szczesny and Vermaelen and replaced Santos so early into his time here shows Wenger really wants this top 4 and it may boost the players to really go for it.

For us I think we'll struggle to get back in the top 4 if we miss out that's my worry. But either way this goes Wenger has got to pull finger in the market or we're done as a top club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom