• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it kinda sucks when you have the week off and your body gets used to it. Well, that's pretty awesome actually. It sucks when you have to get back into the real world again on Monday and yoursleep rhythm is completely fucked.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
finally some retribution. Baby nads should've been swept clean 3-0 if it weren't for that shitty ass concacaf ref....
as always screw the nads

Koko

Banned
finally some retribution. Baby nads should've been swept clean 3-0 if it weren't for that shitty ass concacaf ref....
as always screw the nads

iKjbTgzkGjRso.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
That was a fun match. Good game USA. I didn't expect that.
as always screw the nads
Nah, USA had their chances too. It could have gone either way until the chilena.

Verano

as expected the troll appears.

you do know there's a nad thread and an MLS thread too right? you dont have to be in this thread if you're just gonna read my "troll" posts...

Anyways, MEXICO BEATS THE BABY NADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nesotenso

you do know there's a nad thread and an MLS thread too right? you dont have to be in this thread if you're just gonna read my "troll" posts...

Anyways, MEXICO BEATS THE BABY NADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

it would be great if trolls never showed up no matter which thread.

Verano

it would be great if trolls never showed up no matter which thread.

true however just spamming the boards/threads by calling someone a troll doesn't help the discussion in this thread at all now does it?

Anyways, sucks balls that Corona didn't get the MVP award. He was styling every concacaf team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom