• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Other way round for me. Shame Henderson will have to earn his starting place back while Allen waltzed straight back into his

Rodgers loves Shelvey, he's just giving him a break after he recognised that perhaps he wasn't quite ready for the first team, following his howler against Stoke. Shelvey's had a good season for us, considering his age.

Henderson will start against Spurs.

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta (C), Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Rodwell, Silva, Tevez, Yaya Toure

Agueroooooooo has a slight knee injury. Pick up whee you left off Godwell.

Rodgers loves Shelvey, he's just giving him a break after he recognised that perhaps he wasn't quite ready for the first team, following his howler against Stoke. Shelvey's had a good season for us, considering his age.

Henderson will start against Spurs.

He'd better do. We absolutely need players pressing all over the pitch and tracking Dembele

Splatt

Vineyard my fucking ass. We ALL know he's growing weed there.

jJEGePPr7ySfW.jpg

i5dHzgchfFGn5.gif

Meier

Hart, Zabaleta (C), Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Rodwell, Silva, Tevez, Yaya Toure

Agueroooooooo has a slight knee injury. Pick up whee you left off Godwell.

I'm a little surprised Dzeko isn't starting. He hasn't played much as of late. Happy to see that Milner is staying in the starting lineup as he has clearly earned it. Having a fantastic season.

Arnie

Adam Morgan just missed a sitter.

Wonder when Coady will become a centre back.

Suso's far too sexy for U21 action.

Yen

The scorer was Vegard Forren. I checked his wiki page, and it had been updated 2 minutes after he scored, to say he scored.

Arnie

The scorer was Vegard Forren. I checked his wiki page, and it had been updated 2 minutes after he scored, to say he scored.

Oh, him. So he left Molde's first team to join Southampton's U21 squad? Fair enough.

Listening to 'The Way You Make Me Feel' and watching Suso.

Arnie

Right, fuck this, I'm going to grill some prawns and create a CV on indesign. All the while Weimann will work his magic.

25 year old talentless defenders need the opportunity to play in England too.

It's probably a step up to be honest.
HE'S 25?

So he's kind of like a mature student?

Anderson

Never knew how many spurs fans I worked with until today.

Still hurts but hate to admit to spurs GAF their team looks the real deal, if they can keep Bale this summer and add to the squad they have a PL challenging team :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom