• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

I had a player like Rodwell in Football Manager once, was predicted to be the next Messi (well, not that much like Rodwell then) but was constantly getting injured to the point where his development stalled. I looked at his stats in Genie Scout and he has 200 PA. He's now sitting in my reserves running down his contract (and getting injured).

Yen

BEie9HLCIAAVp9c.jpg

Tc91

At Everton he suffered six separate hamstring injuries in one season and asked whether he has had any doubts over his long-term future, he said: "I did last season at Everton. I doubted whether I was just built for it. I've had my family around me all the time and that's been a great help. I've stayed strong and now I'm back.

"I did think the worst but then I thought that there's not many people in the position of being injured doing the thing they love. Now I'm back."

I think he's just fucked. Sad really.

Meier

I think he's just fucked. Sad really.

Yeah, there have been a number of stories about all these different things he's done since moving to City to try and figure it out.. obviously still a work in progress. :(

Milner nice effort.

JM7's improved quite a bit from last season.
Yeah he's really had an excellent season. Was voted February POTM by the fans.

Tc91

Yeah, there have been a number of stories about all these different things he's done since moving to City to try and figure it out.. obviously still a work in progress. :(

6 hamstring injuries in 1 season is devastating. I guess when we was linked with him Fergie didn't want to take the gamble. Sucks for England as well cause there's probably a tidy player in there somewhere, just being held back.

So is Villa - City any fun?
I'm scouting our talent Koch in a German second division game. But it's not too great so I might as well scout Benteke, whom we're supposedly trying to sign (sorry, Wes)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man, City players are shadows of their former selves.

Except for Gareth Barry I suppose. He's still just a shadow.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That is just awful. The guy looked across to his partner, realised there was a City player lurking, then shat himself.

pappe

On second look, it looked like he was fouled there.

Bad luck Villa. They are going down this season.

Sorry Wes, AA.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I spent about 10 minutes there checking various fixtures websites for the PL, cups, friendlies, etc to see who West Ham were playing. Dammit guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom