• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Gonna pick up Tomb Raider from GMG I think, £21.60 is a great price.

New maps on Halo are amazing. Just what I needed to get back in to the best fps.

Linius

Listened to that earlier today myself.

I really wanna experience one of their shows. The lights, the music, the animations, the people, it should be epic. I'm going to a French festival so if they decide to tour there's a chance they come by. But for now the rumours are it's not gonna happen this year :(

Linius

Gonna pick up Tomb Raider from GMG I think, £21.60 is a great price.

New maps on Halo are amazing. Just what I needed to get back in to the best fps.

I'm going to trade in my Halo 4 and add a little money for Tomb Raider. It never really got to me and now I still can get a good price for it.

It's strange, but multiplayer games in general (except for FIFA) don't really attract me anymore. While I used to play CoD/FIFA all year long :p

Splatt

Listening to Alive 2007 really makes me want Daft Punk to tour this year. Do it you crazy Frenchies!

sogood.gif

Fry

Foster the People record is the best of the past few years IMO. I love it from top to bottom. Even the bonus tracks are great.

I saw you saying that on facebook. I was listening to one of their songs when I read that. Been addicted for a week now.

It really is one of the best. The beat on Call It What You Want and Houdini...
sogood.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Is Tomb Raider supposed to be like Uncharted? I'll pick it up eventually. Been playing loads of Skyrim recently, all the DLC's kept me occupied.

Linius

Been addicted to Foster the People and Justin Timberlake. I'm dancing even in my sleep.

Saw Foster the People live last year at the Rock en Seine festival. I think I only jumped more at the Vampire Weekend gig, Foster are so energetic :D

It's actually the other way around.

Tomb Raider has definitively taken more than a few inspirations from what Naughty Dog have been doing this gen too. It's pretty awesome though and the mud as it dries up on Lara's body is like melted chocolate around my cock Christmas eve, just too good looking to resist.

Meier

Tevez should have passed there. :( That shot actually would have been in, nice job clearing off the line. Silva had an empty net though.

Linius

Tomb Raider has definitively taken more than a few inspirations from what Naughty Dog have been doing this gen too. It's pretty awesome though and the mud as it dries up on Lara's body is like melted chocolate around my cock Christmas eve, just too good looking to resist.

Oh is it?

I'm gonna see it tomorrow then!

kharma45

Worst thing is I'm reading this in your voice.

Tc91

Villa look more dangerous now but I can't see them scoring from open play unless City fuck up somehow.

A goal from a corner or a free kick like this is possible.

Clegg

3 games I really want but I'm probably going to miss out on one of them.

Revengeance
Tom Raider
Bioshock:Infinite

Meier

Fuck! Kind of a nothing game from Yaya and then he has a beautiful pass and a beautiful shot. Stupid post has robbed us twice after Guzan touches.

Don't think the cameras have shown Mancini at all tonight.

FootballFan

Fuck you Barca for selling him to City.

He is coming back. Nobody really noticed but he was fantastic for us too. He has been average this season though.

Only left due to lack of playing time since pep (rightly) preferred biscuits.

. Song + 15m for yaya.

Meier

Shiieett, Milner has had two incredible bits of skill down by the touchline. Shame nothing but corners came of it either time.

dc89

See how Nasri ran at the defender then as if he was lagging? Nasri of 3 years ago wouldn't have done that, he'd have been on fiber optic speeds and he'd have blazed past him.

Arsenal didn't sell us Nasri, they sold us an imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom