• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fuck Alonso"?

How can you hate the guy? A Spanish gentleman:

SJwELD8.jpg

Salvadora

Wilshere is so overrated. I hate all of you.

Wilshere was incredible in the 10/11 season. He was out for the entire of last season and part of this season through injury and will take time to get back on track. We've seen enough of him to be very, very excited.

K1LLER7

Ronaldo, van Persie, Ramos to score. We lose 2-1.

I start work at 11, finish at half 5. Home by half 7 at the latest. Eat my fucking dinner, leave a bit so I can throw it in anger/joy.
You missed the last game didn't you? Too busy grilling chickens and making gifs of hairless boys

If we lose its your bad luck. You'll be banished and forced to support Liverpool for your sins :p

I honestly don't see why United fans are worried about Madrid.

Madrid's squad, although great, is pretty overrated and United's matches it pretty well.

with the draw at the Bernabeu I reckon United will win the return leg 3-2.

Arsenal however, are fucked.

Wilbur

Banned
You missed the last game didn't you? Too busy grilling chickens and making gifs of hairless boys

If we lose its your bad luck. You'll be banished and forced to support Liverpool for your sins :p

Fuck we're going to lose aren't we

WHY DID I BOOK THE NIGHT OFF

I honestly don't see why United fans are worried about Madrid.

Madrid's squad, although great, is pretty overrated and United's matches it pretty well.

with the draw at the Bernabeu I reckon United will win the return leg 3-2.

Arsenal however, are fucked.

Because Frogson will let the Old Trafford mantra get to him and we'll gung-ho and fucking attack and then we'll be 4-0 down in an hour and I'll cry until November

Because Frogson will let the Old Trafford mantra get to him and we'll gung-ho and fucking attack and then we'll be 4-0 down in an hour and I'll cry until November

With RVP, Rooney and Welbeck in the strike force, it'll probably be 4-4, 4-3 if you're unlucky.

faridmon

Tonight's gig was awesome. Well worth the £0 I payed for it.

What have I missed? Oh Man City 1 - 0 Aston Villa, never mind.
Those stats are cool. 1% representing! You guys are so mainstream.

Wilbur

Banned
Regulars:

Liverpool - Arnie, bjaelke, elseanio, Feorax, Fry8, FuturusX, labadal, Mastadon, MarshMellow96, odd_morsel, operon, PaulLFC, PJX, Shogun PaiN, sohois, Yenrot - 16

Man Utd- Ashes1396, BLSwagger10, DominoKid, K1LLER7, kharma45, KidA Seven, LabouredSubterfuge, LanceVance, pappe, Salazar, Slizz, Soi-Fong, UFCLOL, Vivalaraza, Wilbury, WJD - 16

stop your tears yenrot, for they are wasted on these follies

K1LLER7

Fuck we're going to lose aren't we

WHY DID I BOOK THE NIGHT OFF

Young's going to play. We've got the perfect winger to waste time by running in circles and diving.

Would have been brilliant if RVP scored one of his chances in the 1st leg. If they score 2, which I think they will, we'll have to score 3. Can't see that happening. We need to grab the first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom