• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
See that is what I am talking about, wills. You are like the Darren Gibson of Footy-Gaf, you are good, consistent, tidy but will never be Great...
/YnROT

You broke my heart, Farid. You broke my heart.

Lunchbox is probably the only one I really don't like.

Like, if there was ever a football GAF meetup, and he flew all the one from gloryhuntersville, I'd probably not say a single word to him.

go home you're drunk

Lunchbox is dynamite and you'll realise it in 17 years shitting into a burlap bag out of incontinence after getting so fucked when Brentan wins his fourth Champions League in a row.

Slizz

Now with 2 more decimal places

J1WXgbs.png

WJD

I don't hate any of you cunts.

Though I can never tell if PJX is serious and I think confuziz is broken.

#teambud even if he faps to my mom

That's not bad, it might actually be proof he loves not only you but your whole family. My best friend through many years has often talked to me about how much he wants to bang my mom, he likes that stuff and that's alright as long as it doesn't happen.

FootballFan

That's not bad, it might actually be proof he loves not only you but your whole family. My best friend through many years has often talked to me about how much he wants to bang my mom, he likes that stuff and that's alright as long as it doesn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, Freewheelin' you are my second favourite person in the rodes family.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if Evilowski thought this was all too meta and banned us all. Then we all gave Mumei cocaine and handjobs and access to live streams of matches and we were allowed back in.

Wilbur

Banned
He was banned quite a while ago.

I miss Fady more. I remember when I was lurking, he was the top poster in the thread lol.

When Fady posts I always smile and then dip my fingers in mango body butter in anticipation of the scrolling to come.

fuck you hixx you always say you have a season ticket for the stadium of light but i know you dont even live in portugal

Hixx

When Fady posts I always smile and then dip my fingers in mango body butter in anticipation of the scrolling to come.

fuck you hixx you always say you have a season ticket for the stadium of light but i know you dont even live in portugal

I wish it was in Portugal. So I couldn't go.

Pics or it didn't happen.

He didn't bang my mom, just wants to. Not sure how I can photograph his thoughts. When we get drunk together he always wants me to fuck his girlfriend but she's a bit of the chubby side, especially after they got a kid so always refused, one night especially I remember as I went to sleep on their couch and woke up with him butt naked in front of me with a hard on, poking me (with his finger) telling me to get into the bed room.

Here's a photo of him and his girlfriend in my apartments hall, the stylist of that brilliant hair was me.

FootballFan

He didn't bang my mom, just wants to. Not sure how I can photograph his thoughts. When we get drunk together he always wants me to fuck his girlfriend but she's a bit of the chubby side, especially after they got a kid so always refused, one night especially I remember as I went to sleep on their couch and woke up with him butt naked in front of me with a hard on, poking me (with his finger) telling me to get into the bed room.

Here's a photo of him and his girlfriend in my apartments hall, the stylist of that brilliant hair was me.

Haha you've told this story before, still just as funny.

Anyways I was asking pics of your mum, just saving bud's time, because you know he will ask once he reads that post.

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden everyone wants to fuck my mum too. My friend said that he really wants to, but I look quite like my mum so every time he wanks over her its like he's wanking about me a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom