• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Fady gets so much love even though he hardly ever posts. Probably too busy meeting footballers every day. I want to see him post when he's angry.

He was pretty angry after the United win over Chelsea, where Chicharito scored that offside goal. As angry as Fady can get anyway.

bud

why are you guys calling me a troll? ;_;

i like to think i actually contribute to this thread with my genuine love for beautiful football. and pulga's mom. besides, these are always fun thread. i like that it's not serious all the time.

That's not bad, it might actually be proof he loves not only you but your whole family. My best friend through many years has often talked to me about how much he wants to bang my mom, he likes that stuff and that's alright as long as it doesn't happen.

i would bang wilbury and freewheelin's mom. i want to bang your mom, too.

show me your woodenmom, wooden.

Wilbur

Banned

i like to think i actually contribute to this thread with my genuine love for beautiful football. and pulga's mom. besides, these are always fun thread. i like that it's not serious all the time

I said you're not a troll

send me pictures of your mother

i like to think i actually contribute to this thread with my genuine love for beautiful football. and pulga's mom. besides, these are always fun thread. i like that it's not serious all the time.

i would bang wilbury and freewheelin's mom. i want to bang your mom, too.

show me your woodenmom, wooden.
You can bang my mum anytime baby <3

I actually went to look but I could only find a picture of her with a photoshopped beard on. Deleted her off my facebook as her updates were super annoying and she got it all locked down.

bud

this friend's hot mom talk reminds me of my buddy jermaine in high school. his mom was divorced, and she wasn't the prettiest, but that body... goodness. this one time i was at his place and she was wearing a short skirt. she crossed her legs almost basic instinct-style and i caught a glimpse. needless to say, i went home and took my already crusty sock out for one last showdown.

FootballFan

this friend's hot mom talk reminds me of my buddy jermaine in high school. his mom was divorced, and she wasn't the prettiest, but that body... goodness. this one time i was at his place and she was wearing a short skirt. she crossed her legs almost basic instinct-style and i caught a glimpse. needless to say, i went home and took my already crusty sock out for one last showdown.

Hahaha god damn bud. <3

Also we are now in afer dark it seems.

bud

I said you're not a troll

send me pictures of your mother

WIuGiuv.jpg

please don't sexualize her. i love her dearly. she's a fantastic mommy.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/WIuGiuv.jpg[/IG]

please don't sexualize her. i love her dearly. she's a fantastic mom.[/QUOTE]

I want to destroy her anus like Godzilla destroyed Japan

I want to pour something moist on the right cheek

lick the left one, make it moist myself

then kiss the air she farts into

GorillaJu

Just started playing the Witcher 2. Beautiful graphics but rather meh art direction, incomprehensible dialog and so far this gameplay is no better than Return to Shit Mountain. This is the game that everyone has been jizzing in their pants over?

Scum

Hey, all! I jus-

WIuGiuv.jpg

please don't sexualize her. i love her dearly. she's a fantastic mommy.

hmmm, i want her to tie me up and tease me.

inF9NVb9l5nbz.gif

Just started playing the Witcher 2. Beautiful graphics but rather meh art direction, incomprehensible dialog and so far this gameplay is no better than Return to Shit Mountain. This is the game that everyone has been jizzing in their pants over?

bud > odd_morsel

Tc91

I bought Tomb Raider, just played the first hour and I know I'm gonna enjoy this game.

Everyone saying it's like Uncharted etc made me buy it. One of my favourite series of games.

Slizz

Fuck this thread. Making me consider purchasing more than just my normal 2 games a year.... I bought 3 last year cause of this thread.... Now I want Tomb Raider.... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom