• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Yeah I got it from GMG £21.60 with the 20% off code. GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

That's a great price for a day one release plus it got rave reviews.

Fry

lol I've finally figured out this is what Fry's been crying about all this time.

I was 'crying' about the usernames that vanished from the OP, not that.

Anyway, use this you stupid fuck

i3QGmkytnJCB0.png

Fry

Weep with joy as he rips off his Madrid shirt to reveal a tattoo of our crest on his pecs, before turning around and smashing a 30 yarder past Diego Lopez.

I've always wanted to see something similar on football. A player scoring an own goal and celebrating.

GorillaJu

Downloading Tomb Raider even though I expect people to be wrong about it being = to Uncharted. Videos gave me the impression that the gameplay may be slightly better than Uncharted but not good enough to make up for the lack of good character and dialog. Just my impression. We'll see.

arkon

Weep with joy as he rips off his Madrid shirt to reveal a tattoo of our crest on his pecs, before turning around and smashing a 30 yarder past Diego Lopez.

and then he lies down in the centre circle to drink in all the adulation from the raucous Old Trafford crowd.

Wilbur

Banned
and then he lies down in the centre circle to drink in all the adulation from the raucous Old Trafford crowd.

as Cleverley whips out both his own dick and reaches into Cristiano's shorts and starts jerking them both, even being so kind as to grasp Ronaldo's with his stronger hand. Deep into injury time the crowd wait with bated breath; will the referee blow the whistle before the grandstand finish?

Fry

as Cleverley whips out both his own dick and reaches into Cristiano's shorts and starts jerking them both, even being so kind as to grasp Ronaldo's with his stronger hand. Deep into injury time the crowd wait with bated breath; will the referee blow the whistle before the grandstand finish?

That's when they show the whole world your gifs through the stadiums' big screen.

Zabojnik

Downloading Tomb Raider even though I expect people to be wrong about it being = to Uncharted. Videos gave me the impression that the gameplay may be slightly better than Uncharted but not good enough to make up for the lack of good character and dialog. Just my impression. We'll see.

They're not wrong. It's Tomb Raider: Uncharted Edition. That being said, it does it's own thing in some aspects. For one, the maps/locations are bigger and there's much more room for exploration, if you're into collecting documents, journals and that sort of thing. Also, weapon and skill upgrades, even though it's kind of a gimmicky feature.

All in all though, a great effort from Crystal Dynamics.

Wilbur

Banned
What for? Nobody will want to leave whilst masturbating.

There will be that one prick who went to the toilet and missed the whole thing. He comes out, everyone's wanking and he feels like he's back in that Brazilian cult where shaman master Frylipe sacrificed prostitutes all those years ago

Fry

There will be that one prick who went to the toilet and missed the whole thing. He comes out, everyone's wanking and he feels like he's back in that Brazilian cult where shaman master Frylipe sacrificed prostitutes all those years ago

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

GorillaJu

... and then Wilbury woke up, still shuddering with ecstasy, in a pool of Zahallah only knows what liquid. Wilbz told himself it was simply a puddle of "glory," his body making a slurpy splash as he rotated onto his right shoulder, glared his full-sized Cristiano-printed body pillow eye to eye. Perhaps it was just the early morning sleepiness, or the joyful tears blurring his vision, but he could have sworn he saw Cristiano lift the corner of his mouth to smile back at him. Either way, it was enough to send him happily into blissful slumber, ignorant of the brutal thrashing his scornful, traitorous lover would be giving him on the pitch the next day. Back to the dream world. In dreams, Cristiano was his.

Fry

... and then Wilbury woke up, still shuddering with ecstasy, in a pool of Zahallah only knows what liquid. Wilbz told himself it was simply a puddle of "glory," his body making a slurpy splash as he rotated onto his right shoulder, glared his full-sized Cristiano-printed body pillow eye to eye. Perhaps it was just the early morning sleepiness, or the joyful tears blurring his vision, but he could have sworn he saw Cristiano lift the corner of his mouth to smile back at him. Either way, it was enough to send him happily into blissful slumber, ignorant of the brutal thrashing his scornful, traitorous lover would be giving him on the pitch the next day. Back to the dream world. In dreams, Cristiano was his.

I just read this in Wooden's voice.

Wilbur

Banned

Spookily accurate

Koko

Banned

This only confirms it
#teambud

feel

You are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

Meanwhile Wilbury is quickly cumming into his favorite CR7@united poster

FootballFan

Are you the type that enjoys a good abusive lover? Because you're being way too nice to the United fans, who were the most vocal anti Barça voices during the clasico!

Lol. Most of united-GAF hate Barca for obvious reasons, so I don't really have to hate on their team back. Seeing as my team punished theirs enough recently.

I'm more surprised by lack of Barca love from Liverpool GAF. If it wasn't for Barca, you would be even on European Cups/CL's with ManU. Eww.

Anyways, if Real Madrid played a team of 11 aliens to decide the future of humanity. Forza Aliens. Okay maybe that would be the one case of Hala Madrid.

FootballFan

I'd love to see SAF run across the field and do a knee slide when the full time whistle gets blown.

Would be greatness. Unfortunately it won't happen(mainly because I doubt SAF could run and do a knee slide these days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom