• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna smash them.

Não
TI3vAtv.jpg

/not that I really care though

//^yeah, we can't hope for a draw (with less than 2 goals by Donezk)

Into

The last time Ferguson benched him like this for a major match was back in 2011 when Rooney got drunk out in town and Ferguson wanted to teach him a lesson

No such reports this time, but to be honest he was not very good in Madrid, ran a lot but mostly in vain

Zabojnik

Fuck the flu, Hummels will be missed tonight :(

Still, we can do this, we just need to score more lol

3-1 for Dortmund, easy. Despite what Sviatoslav keeps telling himself, Willian was a much more important player for Shakhtar than Fernandinho. YOU'RE WRONG, SVIATO, WRONG!!!

Btw, I still can't believe yellow cards don't get cleared going into the quarterfinals. Absurd.

The last time Ferguson benched him like this for a major match was back in 2011 when Rooney got drunk out in town and Ferguson wanted to teach him a lesson

No such reports this time, but to be honest he was not very good in Madrid, ran a lot but mostly in vain
The role he was given in Madrid was a piss-take. Fair enough somebody had to do it but I'm not sure what else he expected from Rooney. Thankless task chasing after Ronaldo and Contreao all game long.

I can see Rooney being dropped. He hasn't been at his best. But he's been dropped for Nani and Giggs, two of the most inconsistent players in the squad. I guess they're in form right now so let's hope that continues and this pays off.

Even Rooney would be a better presence than a starting Giggs in midfield. When he comes on with half an hour left and uses his intelligence, he's great.

Yeah, Giggs starting over Rooney in midfield is something only Fergie would do. Especially given that he's willing to risk Vidic's knee in this game.

-Eddman-

I'm trying to undesrtand Fergie's madness here and probably he wants to park the bus in the first half, let Madrid have the ball, and then put Rooney and Kagawa or Hernandez in the second half?

I don't know, probably he finally went mad.

panty

A fucking Giggs is gonna beat us

please Özil, Ronnie and Higuain don't fuck this up please score at least SIX FUCKING TIMES ASDADS RASRAS RFAS CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE

Fry

we're not going to buy a new striker. at least not this summer

I have a feeling Lewa is already signed Shaqiri style. They'll just wait to announce it.

Gomez has proved much more than Mandzukic. Especially in the Champions League.

Is anyone from here streaming the big match? Namely the person who last season used to broadcast games to gaffers, sorry I'm forgetting your name! I hate the commentators that will be on the Portuguese channel broadcasting the game.

I was also looking to watch the pre-match show right now and see Ronaldo's reception :')

kharma45

You'd think ITV could ditch Emmerdale for one night. 15 minutes build-up for the game where they will shoe-horn in two ad breaks...

It'd be hilarious if Gomez ended up in Dortmund and Klopp would turn in him into a goal shitting monstrosity. He'd also add to our hot players pool, while Bayern would be stuck with teh uglies.

RaGe_pt

Is anyone from here streaming the big match? Namely the person who last season used to broadcast games to gaffers, sorry I'm forgetting your name! I hate the commentators that will be on the Portuguese channel broadcasting the game.

I was also looking to watch the pre-match show right now and see Ronaldo's reception :')

They are fucking awful those tvi commentators! I hope tvi goes bankrupt one day, I'll celebrate every damn day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom