• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

meh. rooney was terrible at the bernebeu. i'm more concerned about no jevgod. madrid's counter against the pace of ferdinand, vidic and carrick welp.

Randdalf

I reckon he's gone for Giggs so he can play in the Phil Jones role. Gary Neville did a feature on Giggs recently and showed how good he is still, playing more of a deeper role because he's not as quick as he once was.

Clegg

Au revoir, Wayne.

Surprised about this tbh. Expect the papers to run with "MASSIVE ROONEY BUST UP", in the coming weeks.

Has the Dortmund team been confirmed?

I don't think so - not on FB at least. But there's this instead..

EChuQrj.jpg

/ok, here it is:

Weidenfeller
Schmelzer
Santana
Subotic
Piszczek
Gündogan
Bender
Reus
Kuba
Götze
Lewandowski

Bank:
Langerak
Bittencourt
Kehl
Leitner
Sahin
Großkreutz
Schieber

/maybe Rooney has the flu?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Last time Madrid and United played Beckham was on the bench. Maybe he wants to repeat Beck's performance from back then in the way of Rooney...

Soi-Fong

Fergie must have had something high.. What the hell. Either that or Fergie is planning on parking the bus and if so that would suck...

doicare

Not even the inclusion of Clevgod can cheer me up right now, wtf are you doing Sir Alex picking that team. Expect Giggs to get over run and Nani to do fuck all.

K1LLER7

Starting XI: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Carrick ,Cleverley, Nani, Welbeck, Giggs, VPersie

Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez

Wtf Fergie. Should've played Rooney from the start.

Nani and Welbeck have to perform in attack. We concede first we're fucked. RVP please find your form again.

kharma45

Starting XI: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Carrick ,Cleverley, Nani, Welbeck, Giggs, VPersie

Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez

Wtf Fergie. Should've played Rooney from the start.

Nani and Welbeck have to perform in attack. We concede first we're fucked. RVP please find your form again.

Someone is lttp

It sort of makes sense. Giggs plays in a three with Carrick and Cleverley. Nani and Welbeck are arguably more adept on the wings than Rooney and Kagawa. Fergie going 451, trying to avoid Madrid's potency on the counter-attack.

Wilbur

Banned
It sort of makes sense. Giggs plays in a three with Carrick and Cleverley. Nani and Welbeck are arguably more adept on the wings than Rooney and Kagawa. Fergie going 451, trying to avoid Madrid's potency on the counter-attack.

Even Rooney would be a better presence than a starting Giggs in midfield. When he comes on with half an hour left and uses his intelligence, he's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom