• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Cüneyt Çakır (Turkish pronunciation: [ˈdʒyne̞jt ˈtʃäkɯɾ], born 23 November 1976) is a Turkish UEFA Elite association football referee. LOL MANCHESTER UNITED IS TRASH. PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL IS RUBBISH AND FERGIE IS A TOOL

:D

Totakeke

Somehow the team that created more chances is now parking the bus. What is the other team who created less chances doing then?

fuenf

I kinda feel sorry for ManU. I mean they are going out exactly the same way they did against Bayern in 2010 (everythings looking good, than a dubious red card and everythings goes down the drain).

But I think this game is further proof that it's a massive disadvantage to have the 2nd leg at home (at least against a great team), especially when you dont win the first leg with at least +2 goals.

Noirulus

hahaha oh man, I can't believe that guys was saying United didn't do a thing this game to win lolololol

United have been fighting with just as much heart as Madrid. They do not deserve to be put down.

OH MYY GOD KAKAA, NICE SHOT BUT YOU SHOULD'VE PASSED

Randdalf

the_ref.png

Seeing it again I'm not sure about the decision

It's borderline but its certainly not as bad a decision as made out in my opinion

Clear yellow possible red

reasons for a red card:

Serious foul play (a violent foul)
Violent conduct (any other act of violence) or assaulting the referee (player who assaults the referee is booed and fined and receives a game suspension for up to 94 days)
Spitting at anyone or another player
A deliberate handling offense to deny an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by any player other than a goalkeeper in his own penalty area
Committing an offense that denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity (informally known as a professional foul)
Using offensive, insulting or abusive language or gestures
Receiving a second caution (yellow card) in the same game

Serious foul play (a violent foul)

Nani looking or not, it's irrelevant. foot above waist, drilled into Arbeloa's ribs, a violent foul.

Kyoufu

This is great.

Eat it Ferguson. Your jobber squad of overrated cunt hairs can't beat the biggest club in the world.

Well played Madrid on taking their chances. Can't deny that the red card changed the game though. Sad to see it end this way. Pleased it is Ronnie that has the winning goal though.

That Raf incident is borderline for me.

Why must it end this way? There is no closure goddammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom