• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

Is there a gif or replay of it anywhere?

I've found one!

It's pretty poor quality but it'll do.

yWjSmds.gif

Zabojnik

Is Zaha the next big PL star? Everything I've heard and seen points to 'yes'.

Also, whoever gets Hernanes is going to win the next championship, no matter the country. I hope it's us. Great player.

Linius

h97Bnka.png

I'm used to seeing horrible stuff, but I can't take this crap anymore. MTV should fuck off and so should everyone who voted for Maroon 5.

I understand we're not all Sunhi but making .gifs of that bad of a quality is impressive.

Thought this was pretty cool though, can't really make it any worse than this
c3MDG9T.gif

HkvZ4wR.gif

So all the jokes from you guys are basically a safety cushion in case he fails? I don't know what to believe anymore.
My genuine opinion is:

He is talented but I don't think he is a "top" talent, I don't see him being one of the best players in the world/Europe.

But I have seen very very little of him and in fairness over the last few weeks he's looked quite good in highlight packages and stuff like that.

All the journalists say he is really special but they always seem to hype English players up so I don't really know what to believe. Will just have to wait until he joins us next season I suppose. Even if he is/was tearing it up its still second tier football.

Salazar

But I have seen very very little of him and in fairness over the last few weeks he's looked quite good in highlight packages and stuff like that.

He seems to want to run forwards with the ball. Fast.

I like that about him. It's not something we have in excess in our wide players.

Zabojnik

My genuine opinion is:

He is talented but I don't think he is a "top" talent, I don't see him being one of the best players in the world/Europe.

All the journalists say he is really special but they always seem to hype English players up so I don't really know what to believe. Will just have to wait until he joins us next season I suppose. Even if he is/was tearing it up its still second tier football.

Well, that's all I needed. ZAHALLAH 2014!!!

Clegg

My genuine opinion is:

In fairness to Zaha, neither Young or Valencia were top players when signed them either.

And right now he seems to be in better form then either of them albeit in a lower division.

Slizz

Is this thread really that unbearable to non-United fans? What about when United got kicked out of the CL these last 2 years wasn't that fun for people?

I can understand fans of different leagues getting slightly agitated about the thread but not to the point where divisions need to be made.

Lol, I was joking about leaving. The United talk doesn't really bother me at all.

I like tossing a formation or two out there myself!

What I want to see tomorrow.

--------------------Akinfeev------------------------
Anyukov-Ignashevich-BerezutsGOD-Yeshchenko
--------------------Denisov------------------------
BEASTrov----ShiroGOD-----Dzagoev-----Zhirkov
---------------------Kokorin-------------------------

Top Bottom