• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Zabojnik

Is this thread really that unbearable to non-United fans? What about when United got kicked out of the CL these last 2 years wasn't that fun for people?

I can understand fans of different leagues getting slightly agitated about the thread but not to the point where divisions need to be made.

It's not that bad at all. We are Best-GAF for a reason. A great community. <3

Is this thread really that unbearable to non-United fans? What about when United got kicked out of the CL these last 2 years wasn't that fun for people?

I can understand fans of different leagues getting slightly agitated about the thread but not to the point where divisions need to be made.

Fady and a couple of others complain about it on twitter. If they posted more, their teams would get talked about more.

Poor El Salvador. Ecuador is destroying them.

Messi

Emma-Watson-participo-en-sesion-de-fotos-por-el-Dia-de-la-Tierra.jpg

I don't get the appeal :/ not my type I suppose

Suen

I just got to know from my father that he attended a Benfica match in the past where he got to see Eusebio play. Jealousy :(

bud

So who in here wants a steam copy of BioShock? Preferably someone who wants to play it!! Such an awesome game.

i once downloaded the demo because i always thought it looked cool.
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

the very first thing you're supposed to do is to find the crow bar.
iKtK7XiVSxEiC.gif

so i looked around the entire level in every nook and cranny to find it, right?
i8957fqPeVaa7.png

i could not find the crow bar.
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

i must have spent thirty minutes looking for the damn thing.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

i eventually gave up because i was frustrated.
iRaKbFOI4oSlE.gif

this is the first time i've told anyone about this.
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

please don't hate me.
iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

i once downloaded the demo because i always thought it looked cool.
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

the very first thing you're supposed to do is to find the crow bar.
iKtK7XiVSxEiC.gif

so i looked around the entire level in every nook and cranny to find it, right?
i8957fqPeVaa7.png

i could not find the crow bar.
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

i must have spent thirty minutes looking for the damn thing.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

i eventually gave up because i was frustrated.
iRaKbFOI4oSlE.gif

this is the first time i've told anyone about this.
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

please don't hate me.
iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

im0zN7eCKkZO7.gif

Clydefrog

So who in here wants a steam copy of BioShock? Preferably someone who wants to play it!! Such an awesome game.

Someone gifted it to me last week. I'm currently playing through it...and yeah it's fun but it also pisses me off. The degree of difficulty between enemies is staggering. Stupid splicers are easy but then holy jesus WTF these rosies/big daddies are fuckers. I use up all my ammo on each one. I also just found out my wallet only carries $500 so I can't hoard like I want to.

at least the graphics look nice at 2160p.

bud

Someone gifted it to me last week. I'm currently playing through it...and yeah it's fun but it also pisses me off. The degree of difficulty between enemies is staggering. Stupid splicers are easy but then holy jesus WTF these rosies/big daddies are fuckers. I use up all my ammo on each one. I also just found out my wallet only carries $500 so I can't hoard like I want to.

at least the graphics look nice at 2160p.

dude, where's the damn wrench?!
ibkWhdzJaFWgi0.png

dc89

Why couldn't Balotelli ever do that for City?

Not trolling here either. He scored twice in twenty something games this season for City. I think he's scored 8 in 8 since he signed for Milan.

Scored 7 goals in 6 games. He's been injured for a few games I think, and he couldn't play in the CL.

Threads about suicide are terrible.

They always end up with posters blaming the victim rather than trying to understand the circumstances which led the poor individual to commit suicide.

I only started it because it was 10 minutes from me and GAF is a bit more progressive than most places so thought it would be an interesting discussion

- A couple more points, I have my sons handprint tattooed on me, fuck you Messi although mine is better

- no fun allowed - is it him?

I only started it because it was 10 minutes from me and GAF is a bit more progressive than most places so thought it would be an interesting discussion

- A couple more points, I have my sons handprint tattooed on me, fuck you Messi although mine is better

Messi's looks like deer antlers instead of baby hands.

arkon

Fady and a couple of others complain about it on twitter. If they posted more, their teams would get talked about more.

Poor El Salvador. Ecuador is destroying them.

Exactly. Generate that discussion if you're not happy with what the thread is currently discussing

dc89

Right, bed and ASoS. Night.

Edit: and a bag of quavers.

Edit 2: Breaking News:

@MCFC said:
.@MCFC has won Best Social Media presence at #COMBA2013 in Manchester this evening. Thanks for your support! #mcfc

Kyoufu

I don't have a problem with the large number of GAFers here being glory hunters Man Utd fans. That's just the way it is. The most popular teams have the most fans, duh.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't have a problem with the large number of GAFers here being glory hunters Man Utd fans. That's just the way it is. The most popular teams have the most fans, duh.

I almost missed this post about football between all the faces and feces.

Clegg

I think you were right to make the thread. It's a terrible story and it needs to be read. But there are a lot of posters on GAF who seem to lack empathy for these kinds of things.

Kyoufu

They are, but sometimes when there's so many of them on one side and well, faridmon on the other... I almost can't watch it.

Everton are above Liverpool in the league so it's not a bloodbath yet.

Imagine LFC fans here as vultures, circling Farid until the time is right (when they actually overtake Everton) to strike.

Fintan

Latest rumour, from Marca (apparently not very reliable), is that Falcao has said he won't be joining Chelsea. So City then? Real?

Latest rumour, from Marca (apparently not very reliable), is that Falcao has said he won't be joining Chelsea. So City then? Real?
I don't think Atletico would sell to Real. I would love to see Falcao at Anzhi just to force Bandres to watch the Russian League.

Top Bottom