• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

jtb

Banned
Latest rumour, from Marca (apparently not very reliable), is that Falcao has said he won't be joining Chelsea. So City then? Real?

unsurprising, Falcao probably wants to play in the CL next season :p

though I wouldn't mind Spurs missing out on top 4 either

Timurid

Surely he'd go to a proper league. It's not like City, Real, Chelsea etc. wouldn't pay him well.

Atletico won't sell him to their crosstown rivals unless it's a huge bid and City lol.

PSG is the best club for him. We need a striker and he has a decent chance of winning a UCL here.

jtb

Banned
How much would Lewandoski go for in the summer? I know he probably wouldn't see Arsenal as a step up, but I want to dream, dammit.

Fintan

Irish Footy-GAF, how do you reckon we'll get on tomorrow? It seems like an inevitable thrashing, and in a way I'm glad Paul Green is there to add to the comedic value of the match.

Clegg

Irish Footy-GAF, how do you reckon we'll get on tomorrow? It seems like an inevitable thrashing, and in a way I'm glad Paul Green is there to add to the comedic value of the match.

Sweden to win by at least 2 goals. Our midfield is pretty crap too.

I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed like we were at the Euro's.

No player is supposed to want to play in the Russian cold. It's that money :p

I'm talking bullshit. Ignore me. Need some sleep.
Why should you worry, your club has always been a stepping stone, farm club anyway. Who cares where your best players fuck off to? :p

Linius

Why should you worry, your club has always been a stepping stone, farm club anyway. Who cares where your best players fuck off to? :p

We missed De Zeeuw. But he failed in Russia, serves the fucker well. Leaving us for Russian money at the moment he starts to add some value to the team.

Fintan

Sweden to win by at least 2 goals. Our midfield is pretty crap too.

I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed like we were at the Euro's.

I remember when the group was drawn, my friends were strangely confident. They thought we could get a result at home against Germany, and that Sweden were beatable in both legs. Now I'll be surprised if we finish ahead of Austria. I hate Trap.

We missed De Zeeuw. But he failed in Russia, serves the fucker well. Leaving us for Russian money at the moment he starts to add some value to the team.

Holy shit, De Zeeuw was actually a decent player at one point? Mindblowing since he was literally one of the worst players in the Russian League. Of course he did play for Spartak...

How did Trap even keep his job after that 1-6 home loss to Germany?

BTW, where is all of Northern Ireland gaf? Capello and the boys are going to crush you 1-0 tomorrow.

Timurid

Ecuador > El Salvador > New Zealand?

Im just messing with ya Footy.

Where the hell have you been hiding? Not wanting to flaunt your slick avvy, eh?

I had to put my dog down last Friday. So I've been pretty depressed for the last few days. I'm much better now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pulgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

‏@fersch_espn 1 h

. Noel, Peralta, Bernárdez, Figueroa, Garrido,Izaguirre: Boniek, Martínez, Espinoza, Bengtson, Costly 11 de Honduras confirmado

¿Qué piensas?

Fintan

Who would you want to replace him?

Bring back Mick. Or Roy Keane could be funny.

I dunno really, just someone who doesn't insist on playing such shitty tactics and who is willing to play our best players.

Sorry to hear about your dog, Tim.

Messi

I had to put my dog down last Friday. So I've been pretty depressed for the last few days. I'm much better now.

When I lost my cat Lionel suddenly a few months back I felt lost for the first few days. Lots of crying and loneliness. I still miss him but I just try to remember the fun memories. :/

We are here if you want to talk man

Edit: every time I type neogaf into my browser I see the thread I made when trying to get advice. He got ill suddenly and I went to the vet and GAF for help. Hurts looking at that thread :(

Hixx

Keane would do well with Ireland imo. He needs a squad that respects and maybe even fears him. At SAFC, that's what he bought and turned what could have been a season that literally ended us into a swift return to the PL.

Suen

Timuuuu, sorry to hear about the loss :( Hope you'll get much better soon.

I'll root for PSG in the first leg against Barca for you
if Zlatan is not suspended.

arkon

I try to steer clear of threads like that. Not that I think I'd post something to get me banned. Usually always have a rethink and delete before moving on.

Top Bottom