• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Didn't think welbeck dived. I've had my ankles clipped before and gone face first into the dirt. Seen so many dives that are a lot worse than that not given a yellow. Games been boring after the goal neither keeper has made a save

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It'll be awesome if Argentina wins this match, fuck Bolivia and their massive altitude advantage the cunts.

they have an stadium that's just over 500m above sea, perfectly playable for qualifiers, but prefer to use La Paz because it's 3600m above sea and gives them MASSIVE advantage.

It's harder playing Ecuador in Quito. We beat Bolivia in their house. Stop whinging

Zabojnik

Who is that ?

bonucciabbraccio.jpg

BeckenBonny aka Keiser Bonucci, Italy's and Juve's defensive playmaker.

He's a self-unaware troll. :p

Can't wait for next season, should be an amazing run for the scudetto between Juve and Milan. I forsee messiness, with Frank returning, NFA and our forum warriors holding their own. :D

fuenf

Man I can't get over that Neuer fuck up, that was Lehmann-esque. There'll be a lot of discussion about him after this game, hopefully it doesnt ruin the Bayern season.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
It's harder playing Ecuador in Quito. We beat Bolivia in their house. Stop whinging

you have over a week of preparation, we had what? 3 days? lol!

and how is it harder? it's 2800m in Quito, compared to 3600m in La Paz.

I take it maybe you mean Ecuador is a better team than Bolivia, but even then the altitude is lower. So it evens out.

FootballFan

Man I can't get over that Neuer fuck up, that was Lehmann-esque. There'll be a lot of discussion about him after this game, hopefully it doesnt ruin the Bayern season.

...haven't seen it, but it's just 1 mistake. And from a goalie, we use Valdes and still win.

Kenka

bonucciabbraccio.jpg

BeckenBonny aka Keiser Bonucci, Italy's and Juve's defensive playmaker.
I am upset, why don't you like (former) Palermo backline players ? They deserve a Becken___ nickname too !
Adler hasn't been good enough recently to initiate a debate about the goalkeeper position in Deutschland. Which I regret.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabojnik said:
Can't wait for next season, should be an amazing run for the scudetto between Juve and Milan. I forsee messiness, with Frank returning, NFA and our forum warriors holding their own. :D
Can't wait to see Lion King next season. ♥

This game could easily replace one of those Trofeo TIM/Trofeo Birra Moretti. Milan, Juventus and Malta for the ultimate summer trophy.

Oh shit Giak.

fuenf

...haven't seen it, but it's just 1 mistake. And from a goalie, we use Valdes and still win.

Im starting to think Valdes is the better GK. :( Neuer looks rusty because he never has to prove himself at Bayern, you can count his saves this season on one hand.

Meier

Just noticed the Germany team only has 4 Bayern players. I guess Low is giving a number of the older guys a break since this game is such a gimme. Isn't it usually much more Bayern heavy? 4 BVB, 4 Bayern, 2 RM and 1 Arsenal.

Kenka

Bish, since you are here, we have to confess: we call Robert Lewandowski "Evilore".
Evilore, by the way, scored his second goal for his country Poland tonight ! Go Evilore !

vena-ro.jpg

Kenka

Im starting to think Valdes is the better GK. :( Neuer looks rusty because he never has to prove himself at Bayern, you can count his saves this season on one hand.
I think you greatly exaggerate, Neuer does indeed take advantage of the backline in front of him but he sure does jump like a cat when needed. And to be truthful, he regularly blacks out three or four times during a season. Always has.
And seriously, I want to see Valdes in the Bundesliga. So far, only Benaglio is not German among the goalkeepers.

fuenf

I think you greatly exaggerate, Neuer does indeed take advantage of the backline in front of him but he sure does jump like a cat when needed. And to be truthful, he regularly blacks out three or four times during a season. Always has.

Not like this though, he wanted to show them up! I can look past a howler/ mistake, but conceding a goal because you want to showboat?

Meier

JoJo! Got one past his future teammate.. why was it disallowed exactly? Did it go past the touchline before being crossed?

Edit: Guess it didn't actually go in, lol.

arkon

We know from Germany, Bayern and Tottenham this season that a three or four goals advantage is not always enough.

That's true but those are exceptional cases. You generally expect a team with that sort of lead to close a game out

Top Bottom