• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Nyx

YfSz06S.png

Champions League football in Avellino.

Kenka

The Germany game is like a study on the pros and cons of the false 9.
They hit the post twice more than they scored goals.
But I guess you're talking about efficiency. Which was lacking big times, the Kazakh keeper made half a dozen saves too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im not watching the game but my housemate keeps telling me theres monkey chants going on in the England match, anyone else hearing it?

fuenf

They hit the post twice more than they scored goals.
But I guess you're talking about efficiency. Which was lacking big times, the Kazakh keeper made half a dozen saves too.

Yeah they are creating tons of chances but can't convert. Most of the attacks are overly complicated because they are lacking the striker in the middle.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Vucinic is so infuriating. Just makes me cringe with his decision making.

Kenka

Yeah they are creating tons of chances but can't convert. Most of the attacks are overly complicated because they are lacking the striker in the middle.
Yes, this is what sticks out about this game. And German players are not Catalans, they are not accustomed to find little spaces between defenders in diagonal runs, and the likes of Khedira can't deliver the killer pass at the right moment. Özil could but it doesn't look like he has this role in Löw's configuration.

But to be fair to Khedira, he didn't put any mate offside so that's one thing at least.

Top Bottom