• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This commentator. "Giovanni has been in Europe for 10 years, and he still doesn't raise his head to look before he sends a cross." True story, this fucker has been overrated all his fucking life.

Messi

The current season is incredible(war of the damned).

I could have been an extra since its filmed 10 min away. Smh. They were offering heaps of spots for extras. Why didn't I go!!!

What episode are you up to on vengeance?

Anyways vengeance is the worst season out of the 4 IMO but its still very good. Liam really does a good job of filling in for Andy as Spartacus, especially this season.

Liam is still bothering me, I really liked Andy as Spartacus :(. I am on the finale now. But its late so I will watch it tomorrow. Pretty epic build up though.

You should have went the min you heard it was for Spartacus :p

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
BGUEvu-CUAAkIyN.jpg

Fair Play.

FootballFan

Liam is still bothering me, I really liked Andy as Spartacus :(. I am on the finale now. But its late so I will watch it tomorrow. Pretty epic build up though.

You should have went the min you heard it was for Spartacus :p

Liam bothered me too in Vengeance, but trust me, it gets better. You have to remember that it is extremely hard to fill in for someone who everyone loved in that role(Andy).

Top Bottom