• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Meier

Mexico look like they have 10 guys on defense. The US have been unable to do anything in hold up play. They are swarming.

arkon

Important touch by Gonzalez. Aquino's been the brightest mexican player in the second half. Shame about his crossing so far.

jtb

Banned
Whole team looks pretty exhausted. Don't know if it's the altitude or the snow game (or both), but very little urgency.

also, shut the fuck up twellman. yes, we get it, you want us to watch the hex games on espn

rodvik

Whole team looks pretty exhausted. Don't know if it's the altitude or the snow game (or both), but very little urgency.

also, shut the fuck up twellman. yes, we get it, you want us to watch the hex games on espn

Yeah. Mexico looks fairly slow as well. Just so much space in this game.

rodvik

it aint my team but I do think USA fans should be a bit miffed about the ref calls here, no mexico fouls seem to be getting called.

course that first half penalty went their way so....

Pre

it aint my team but I do think USA fans should be a bit miffed about the ref calls here, no mexico fouls seem to be getting called.

This is normal. It is always like this at Azteca. Last time we played them there in qualifying they honestly should have gotten red carded once if not twice.

Meier

Oh my, thought that was a goal for sure. Very reminiscent of the one England gave up.

course that first half penalty went their way so....

The refs are notably bad in the CONCACAF matches. Particularly in the matches that take place in Central America.

Liam is still bothering me, I really liked Andy as Spartacus :(. I am on the finale now. But its late so I will watch it tomorrow. Pretty epic build up though.

You should have went the min you heard it was for Spartacus :p

I've never seen an episode, but Andy just looked like how I imagine Spartacus would look. Liam is comparitively squat and Arnie-ish :p

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see the Mexicans crying about all of their missed shots. They could have had the points and not have to worry about a blown call.

Meier

Just noticing that Beasley plays in Mexico currently. No wonder he's still ticking after the beating he's taken.. a little more used to the altitude I imagine.

Top Bottom