• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I think Uruguay will not qualify for the WC.

I always thought the team was nothing special, at WC they had the easiest key and in Copa America they eliminated us on penalties (which comes down to luck more than anything).
I said it before: Uruguay in 2010/2011 was Forlán plus ten. As soon as age started to get him Uruguay's reality came back to haunt them.

I'm getting Uncharted 3 soon, might get Journey too :p I am with the times.

Uncharted 3 is worth £8, but it's a let-down compared to how amazing Uncharted 2 was. Not as well paced. Luckily the UC2 team had nothing to do with it and went over to make TLOU.

Yeah that part did suck, I still loved it though lol. I got all the endings on my platinum run, was fun seeing how bad and how good everything could turn out.

loooooool

Yeah, I wanted to platinum it too, but never did :( really couldn't be bothered to play the game multiple times.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
God Dammit

1643247_FULL-LND.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rondon was merciful too, he should have scored another. Oh and Falcao choked.

I watch la liga Falcao has been shit for weeks. For God's sake can Pekerman stop playing Teo Gutierrez. I'll watch the game after Mexico US.

We have to beat Peru in June or we're fucked.

I watch la liga Falcao has been shit for weeks. For God's sake can Pekerman stop playing Teo Gutierrez. I'll watch the game after Mexico US.

How the hell does Pekerman prefer him over Jackson? Gutierrez is shit in Cruz Azul and gets benched often.

Rubin Kazan broke his will, Andres. Rubin used to be a striker graveyard where whichever striker they bought immediately became shit. Rondon was too strong for the curse though, and instead deflected it onto Falcao. I'm so sorry.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rubin Kazan broke his will, Andres. Rubin used to be a striker graveyard where whichever striker they bought immediately became shit. Rondon was too strong for the curse though and instead deflected it onto Falcao. I'm so sorry.

Shut up. Lol he's having a kid so he doesn't care about football anymore. I hope they sell him to Anzhi.

I'm sure I'll be more upset after I watch the game

Shut up. Lol he's having a kid so he doesn't care about football anymore. I hope they sell him to Anzhi.

I'm sure I'll be more upset after I watch the game

On the one hand, that would be hilarious because it would force you to watch the Russian League. On the other hand though, that would be very bad for Zenit, lol. Falcao, Eto'o and Willian would be fucking scary.

choodi

Banned
So Jordan beat Japan.

Well, that's the Aussies fucked then...we need to beat Japan away to stand a chance and on the evidence, we're no possibility.

jtb

Banned
Already love that third dude on commentary (I'm assuming he's Mexican?), basically telling Twellman to shut the fuck up.

Top Bottom