• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Slizz

Meier you're right about the audio on the City game. Its getting fucking annoying. Some other broadcaster faintly doing play by play, seemingly more effectively than the actual commentator. Then the audio fades in and out.

Meier

Lmao at Elliot even trying to talk back ie his time wasting. Hilarious.

FUCK! Finally score thanks to brilliant passing but Silva was offside.

Meier

Meier you're right about the audio on the City game. Its getting fucking annoying. Some other broadcaster faintly doing play by play, seemingly more effectively than the actual commentator. Then the audio fades in and out.
Yeah I definitely confirmed it must be another commentator during one of the quiet moments. Very unusual, never seen/heard anything like it.

TEVEZ!!

Clegg

It's hilarious.

"Not playing to potential".

Lol.

Have you seen what Bluemoon posters have saying about United?

Not surprised with this shit atm. But again united KICK THE BALL AS HARD AS THEY CAN it will eventually go in 0 SKILL needed united are fukin shit.

Your right our players are far better than theirs, its just that everything seems to come off for them, i do'nt know why maybe its because they are so direct, attack at speed. The opposition always seems scared to death and panic when they attack.When you look at uniteds player there is nothing great about them it works out for them.

Meier

Wow, surprising non penalty there. Clichy almost had another assist.

The color commentator in this game pronounces his name like it's cliche.

We need Hazard on to speed up our attacks. We seem so slow at the moment. On the up side from what I've seen Torres has not looked terrible today.
Benitez is putting trophies ahead of what the club needs.

If you guys lose today and Spurs and Arsenal win...Chelsea again are just a result away from dropping out of the top 4.

Clegg

City must be delighted that Nasri is playing well.

It means they'll get a good price for him when they kick him out the door in the summer.

Top Bottom