• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Wilbur

Banned
great to see that palermo won. just three points behind genoa, hopefully this win boosts confidence so they can get some more wins. the luck has to turn around at some point, this seems like a good time.

fiorentina losing is huge for us. we have a chance to go six points clear in third place. if napoli flops against torino today, we may even move into second.

Fuck I wish it was Milan and Viola getting the CL. Fuck Napoli

Clegg

Smash

bgnr0ylcuaa2qbzg2j2f.jpg

I'd be doing the same thing to be honest. Won a tropy already. Not really much else to play for in the league. I'd be strolling around out there waiting for the pay packet to come in.

I'd hate to be your manager, wherever you work :p

That mindset got us 2 (I think) league wins between February and May, got us freefalling into 8th having been sitting in and around fifth for 6 months, got Kenny sacked and took the sheen off the cup win :(

bud

TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY U.S. DOLLAR MINUTES WITHOUT VERMAELEN

TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY U.S. DOLLAR MINUTES WITHOUT CONCEDING A GOAL

arkon

I'd hate to be your manager, wherever you work :p

That mindset got us 2 (I think) league wins between February and May, got us freefalling into 8th having been sitting in and around fifth for 6 months, got Kenny sacked and took the sheen off the cup win :(

Well, I don't really have any close affinity for Swansea. Playing for a team I wanted to play for... yeah, I'd be far more motivated. And also it's football. No one is going to die if I don't put in the expected effort.

Top Bottom