• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

He's been a fucking corpse all season. Honestly, he's ran more and had more key passes and key dribbles than I can remember on the entire season. Disgusting year from him.

He was looking pretty decent in the match so far. Much better than I've seen from him, although I haven't watched that many City games.

Meier

City must be delighted that Nasri is playing well.

It means they'll get a good price for him when they kick him out the door in the summer.
Haha, no kidding. I tweeted "firmly in the shop window." I mean if he plays like this, what he's capable of, then you'd hate to lose him..but you can't risk it. Take what you can get and wipe your hands.

Suen

lol Inter, lol Cambiasso, what a fucking cunt. If Cassano wasn't so shit maybe they would have scored one or two more goals.

Meier

Just saw Gervinho's goal. That was really well done, easy to fuck that up. Ask Gareth Barry.

Quite a few VERY nice goals in the EPL in the first half. Andy Carroll's was very pretty -- textbook attacking of the ball in the air. Both of Spurs' goals were wonderful.

59 - 41 according to the half time highlights.
Feels more lopsided than that but probably mostly because we've actually possessed it in their half most of the time we've had it.

Carbonox

Don't care for the Newcastle game. Was never gonna work out for us.

I care more about wanting West Brom and Chelsea to win though. West Ham and Southampton need to fuck off.

GQman2121

Banned
Benitez is putting trophies ahead of what the club needs.

If you guys lose today and Spurs and Arsenal win...Chelsea again are just a result away from dropping out of the top 4.

It sure does seem that way. If you're fit enough for the bench, you're fit enough to start imo. If you need to come off at some point, fine. But we should be starting our strongest team every game until we've qualified for the CL. There's no excuse not too.

Marin has been invisible for 47 minutes on the left. Not entirely his fault, but someone has to do something out there.

I can't believe we sent De Bruyne to Germany on loan and his highlight reel for this season could another players entire career. He's brilliant on the ball. We'll likely overpay for another player in the same mold this summer, and someone else will have Kevin at a discounted price......

Suen

You're a cunt.

Fucking Cambiasso. Retire already, you fucking scumbag.
<3

Seriously that Cambiasso tackle served no purpose at all, he just exploded and took out his frustration. Should be fined and banned for the rest of the season, a few match bans will have no effect and shit like this will be repeated again.

Zabojnik

Chiellini and Barzagli will both miss Catania. And I don't give a fuck, wahahaha.

C'E' SOLOOOOOOOO L'INPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

great to see that palermo won. just three points behind genoa, hopefully this win boosts confidence so they can get some more wins. the luck has to turn around at some point, this seems like a good time.

fiorentina losing is huge for us. we have a chance to go six points clear in third place. if napoli flops against torino today, we may even move into second.

arkon

I'm sure this time Swansea have just wilted under a brilliant Spurs performance, a tidal wave of quality crashing towards their goal.

As opposed to having been on holiday for 6 weeks :p

I'd be doing the same thing to be honest. Won a tropy already. Not really much else to play for in the league. I'd be strolling around out there waiting for the pay packet to come in.

Top Bottom