• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Zabojnik

IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII, IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, IN CASA, IN CASA, IN CASA, IN CASA, IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzB0Vie_xI

Quaglia 1-0
iPBOHekXRmcDv.gif

Matri 1-2
ibcuHhHP35dPs2.gif

rodvik

tumblr_mkhh9vyakL1r1fq7do1_500.gif

More goals from outside the box than any other PL player this season.

His reaction speed for that goal was amazing in real time. I was watching the game on TV and it took me a full second after the ball went in the net to realise he had scored it.

dc89

Just watching City game now on SS1. I was out last night and I missed MoTD.

That was cool by Nasri how he turned both Goufran and Jonas.

rodvik

Just watching City game now on SS1. I was out last night and I missed MoTD.

That was cool by Nasri how he turned both Goufran and Jonas.

Silvas performance was pretty great.

Been a while since I have seen City play. I was amazed how they just dominated Newcastle. Kind of depressing after watching Villa :(

dc89

Silvas performance was pretty great.

Been a while since I have seen City play. I was amazed how they just dominated Newcastle. Kind of depressing after watching Villa :(

Yeah this is much better stuff. And just when Pards thought it couldn't get worse on comes Aguero. :lol Keep your Frenchies, we've got our Three Amigos.

Boom 4-0. Yaya loves a goal against Newcastle.

dc89

Bloody :lol at Tevez the fool. He see's Sinclair about to come on and sprints over expecting to be subbed off, to be told it's Silva coming off. Maybe he fancied a early shower?

Lightning

Banned
Bloody :lol at Tevez the fool. He see's Sinclair about to come on and sprints over expecting to be subbed off, to be told it's Silva coming off. Maybe he fancied a early shower?
Maybe he's used to it? Tevez played really well today. City when they play like today are a pleasure to watch but a lot of that was thanks to Newcastle not bothering to defend half the time.

Newcastle were shocking. The injury excuse is getting lame.

That's not even a stat!
Trying to figure out who has the better game next week. Everton at home or West Brom away? Think I'd prefer to play Everton at home despite getting Howard and Jagielka back which boosts them.

dc89

Maybe he's used to it? Tevez played really well today. City when they play like today are a pleasure to watch but a lot of that was thanks to Newcastle not bothering to defend half the time.

Newcastle were shocking. The injury excuse is getting lame.

Talking of injuries, not seen doicare in a while.

For Sal:

ib9H7bGp0cALq.gif

Trying to figure out who has the better game next week. Everton at home or West Brom away? Think I'd prefer to play Everton at home despite getting Howard and Jagielka back which boosts them.

Probably about the same. Everton will be without Pienaar and Fellaini. West Brom will be without Mulumbu. We have Basel three days before, although it's at home which is good.

Salazar

That's not even a stat!

You're the boss.

Fuck Bale.

dc said:

wuEb2Xo.gif

RAWKites ending the season well.

Man United don't even look that good when they play, but still control nearly every game. I put it down to the opposition's mentality and fear of Man United. Basically, the opposition feel like they've lost before they even step onto the pitch.

Ive been saying this for years.
This current Man Utd team is nothing special, yet they are winning the league at a canter. The reason they are winning the league at a canter is the mindset of the opposition. As you say, they are beat before they leave the dressing room. You only have to look at our two games this season. At Anfield we were only shafted by a disgusting performance from Mark Halsey. 10 men for an hour and we should have beat them. At Old Trafford we went 2-0 down but still had enough chances to win, and but for a horrendous miss by Sturridge at the death, would have taken a well deserved point. Don't fear them, and they can get beat.

On Rafa

I think his reputation will be more or less intact by the time he leaves there.

Salazar

Alain de Botton ‏@alaindebotton 2h
So often mentioned as ideals after bad breakups, mature confident bearded men should have no trouble ever finding a date.

If only Alain de Botton wasn't a total fucking clueless div.

Random facts after yesterday:
Milan have now won the last 13 Serie A matches vs. Chievo. It's Milan's longest winning streak vs. a specific opponent in Serie A history.
Last time we conceded was vs Inter in February. We haven't conceded a single goal in March in Serie A.
+10 points over Inter. No, I don't really care that they've to play another game. Still +10.
Now we have three though matches: Fiorentina A, Napoli H, Juventus A. If we somehow manage to get 7 points it would be amazing, but I can see us losing both away games and maybe winning vs Napoli. I hope that Jovetic won't make it for next week, it would help our defense quite a lot.

Top Bottom