• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Arnie

Gary O'Neill's goal was fantastic
I came in drunk after a night out last night and fast forwarded match of the day for Carroll's brace. Well, I came for big Andy and ended up being captivated by the rat himself, O'Neill.

To generate that much power and direction on the swivel is ridiculous. I actually stood up in my front room and tried to imitate the action and imagine digging a ball out in the same manner. To beat a professional goalkeeper from that distance, when there was so little movement on the ball to begin with, and you are barely set in position, is ridiculous.

T-minus 60 minutes until the Jordan Henderson show.

GorillaJu

Bit brave for Rodgers to drop Sturridge like he has. Think he'd be given more games as his goals per minute is still quite decent, especially considering he's playing with Suarez.

WJD

iZvCEWuhRznR.gif

This is just amazing.

Hixx

"Former England manager Steve McClaren, who left his role as coach of FC Twente in February, has been linked with the role, but his agent ruled him out of the running.
"It's obviously a nice position for Steve, but as I understand Sunderland have already got somebody in place," Colin Gordon told BBC Sport."

Ok.

Hughes it is. Oh well. I can get to more away games in the Championship I suppose. Cheaper and fair few Yorkshire teams & north west teams.

Wilbur

Banned
"Former England manager Steve McClaren, who left his role as coach of FC Twente in February, has been linked with the role, but his agent ruled him out of the running.
"It's obviously a nice position for Steve, but as I understand Sunderland have already got somebody in place," Colin Gordon told BBC Sport."

Ok.

Hughes it is. Oh well. I can get to more away games in the Championship I suppose. Cheaper and fair few Yorkshire teams & north west teams.

Don't think Hughes is a bad manager in all honesty. Just can't be given a cheque book and told to go wild. His Blackburn side was a tough team to beat, but entertaining as well.

If you do go down and it's him, I can see you coming straight back up because he is a better manager than he's shown, if you know what I mean. Didnt necessarily do a bad job at City tbh.

God of War: Ascension is great.

10 hours to complete on Normal difficulty, not bad for an action game. First half is good, second half is great. 9,000 orbs away from fully upgrading :(

Hixx

di Canio

Would rather have Hughes fuck this

We are going to be the next Blackburn

Instead of Shebby's Indian twang calling Robbie it will be Ellis' texan tones and I will be weeping into a pillow

Arnie

John Terry's sloppy antics and Mulumbu's red card were hilarious. Mirallas doing his hammy again inspired a chuckle, too.

En route to my Nan's.

Tc91

:(

I just got a bluescreen on my PC and the error was ntfs_file_system. Can anyone help with this?

It won't even boot up to the windows log in screen without rebooting itself. Tried to reinstall windows and I got another bsod mid process.

Top Bottom