• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Hixx

:(

I just got a bluescreen on my PC and the error was ntfs_file_system. Can anyone help with this?

It won't even boot up to the windows log in screen without rebooting itself. Tried to reinstall windows and I got another bsod mid process.

format the fucker

I think

hahahahaha.

does anyone have that gif of that one united player who did the same thing?

Fryers was about 10 yards away from the ball though, and displayed a much greater lack of balance. Terry falls over the second time becasue he's off balancefrom the first one. Zeki looks like his laces have been tied together :p

Zabojnik

lima-1nlctu.gif

Fuck, we should've bought him last summer. Truly one of the best strikers around.

arkon

Fryers was about 10 yards away from the ball though, and displayed a much greater lack of balance. Terry falls over the second time becasue he's off balancefrom the first one. Zeki looks like his laces have been tied together :p

Nah. He's not. You can see Terry's set himself to go again. He's regained his balance by that point. He just slips again.

Wes

venison crêpe
I fear this new Google advert is going to get more guys asking out girls via e-mail and other nonsense mediums.

Tc91

Can you not get it to boot from a DVD or something? So you can get into the recovery console?

My windows 8 is from that promotional offer that windows did so I don't have the 8 cd.

Only windows cd I have is for 7 but whenever I try to reinstall it bluescreens like 5% through.

Just got to the "refreshing your PC" part on windows 8 but it bluescreened once more. :/

arkon

My windows 8 is from that promotional offer that windows did so I don't have the 8 cd.

Only windows cd I have is for 7 but whenever I try to reinstall it bluescreens like 5% through.

Just got to the "refreshing your PC" part on windows 8 but it bluescreened once more. :/

Gogle the problem along with any error codes the bsod gives you. There probably will be some guide on MS's site that miay help.

Hixx

Sounds like your hard drive is knacked.

Then again when I was having the same issues as you it turned out to be my motherboard dying and I had to replace it. And upgrade to newer RAM. That was expensive.

Tc91

Gogle the problem along with any error codes the bsod gives you. There probably will be some guide on MS's site that miay help.

Yeah I have but I can't do any of the shit they say cause it either reboots itself or bluescreens.

My mate just said try taking out 2 of my ram sticks and also the motherboard battery. So I'm gonna try that.

I hate pc's

Tc91

Sounds like your hard drive is knacked.

Then again when I was having the same issues as you it turned out to be my motherboard dying and I had to replace it. And upgrade to newer RAM. That was expensive.

Fml. I just bought new ram aswell. Cunting pc's.

Are motherboards expensive?

GorillaJu

Enrique can be so great going forward but he looks clueless in the defensive half. He wants to just give the ball away to a teammate, but he dawdles for so long that it gets really dangerous. He needs to either use his strength to push forward or just make a quicker decision and find an angle immediately for a back pass.

Well that looked like a handball to me, but I guess it wasn't.

"He looks like a good player, but someone said to me Inter Milan don't usually let good players leave, so time will tell."

What the fuck kind of commentary is this?

arkon

First bit of decent play from Villa. Shame Weimann let the ball run away from him there.he had a chance to get a shot off with a better touch.

Top Bottom