• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Why is it that nobody knows what are players names are or where they come from.

v QPR Match of the Day they said Bennett came from Chesterfield. He didn't.
Guardian think Westwood is our right back.
Redknapp just called Westwoof Ashley Williams.

You have to many young generic English players. It's like they're regents from fm.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
I absolutely hate that we never know how to attack. Every goal being improvised, means that we're really inconsistant.

You would think watching years of Man U, Arsenal & Chelsea etc. spamming their various trademark goals we could try to work on some of our own.

We havent had one since Torres left.

I absolutely hate that we never know how to attack. Every goal being improvised, means that we're really inconsistant.

You would think watching years of Man U, Arsenal & Chelsea etc. spamming their various trademark goals we could try to work on some of our own.

We havent had one since Torres left.

Coutinho behind the centre back for Suarez has happened a few times recently :p

sohois

Beauty.

I knew that was gonna be a goal as soon as the ball fell to Gerrard. I was just thinking how none of the second balls seemed to fall to Liverpool, then a deflection misses the waiting Villa players and is set up perfectly for a counter.

Clegg

Michael Carrick in all his glory

ig53gwOw9Aqtd.gif

GorillaJu

I really wasn't feeling Tomb Raider. I'm not angry that I bought it, in fact I'd like it to do well because there are some things that are conceptually executed quite nicely and I like. I just couldn't enjoy playing it, for the life of me. It's also one of the only games where being a mass murderer drew me away from my enjoyment, similar to GTA4. It's probably that I didn't think combat was fun, so I couldn't reconcile my discomfort with "well I'm a genocidal maniac but how else could I be having this much fun?"

OMG Viva you fucking asshole. What a ball/run there. Can't believe he missed. Viva lives to see another day.

Top Bottom