• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Feorax

Villa have been shoving Liverpool all game, how the fuck did they get a free kick there?

I have no problem with physical teams, but I do think that there is a bit of a double standard with refs. Teams that have a more physical reputation seem to be treated a bit more leniently IMO.

GorillaJu

Henderson has had a great game.

These Villa coaches are some of the loudest I've heard in the PL.

Sterling is looking beefier than before... by quite a margin.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Hendo MOTM for me, his energy is vital for us.

A good win in the end, we showed some composure for once, even if it was against a weak Villa side.

GorillaJu

Well they played fantastically in the first half and that Benteke goal was godlike, but they turned to absolute dogshit in the second half there and never looked like recovering. We could have scored at least 1 or 2 more as well.

sohois

Good result. both teams could have scored a lot more but for some shocking finishing. Henderson MOTM. Rodgers should really make more use of his subs bench.

Tc91

A glimmer of hope!! The PC is alive.

I installed windows 7 with 1 stick of ram in, gonna replace the other stick with a new one and hope its fine

Good win for Liverpool. Gerrard played really well today.

Well they played fantastically in the first half and that Benteke goal was godlike, but they turned to absolute dogshit in the second half there and never looked like recovering. We could have scored at least 1 or 2 more as well.

So could Villa then.

Liverpool come back to win. My mum's cooking a roast. I've got Bioshock to play.

Lovely day, this.

Win
Beautinho assist
Henderson goal
Suarez wins a penalty
Gerrard scores
Gerrard beasts
Suarez gets his misses out of his system
Off to my Nan's for some sort of dinner
No customers at work
Half delivery at work
Bank Holiday pay at work

Feels good man

Feorax

I think when Lucas gets a full pre-season and maybe gets back to his best, a midfield 3 of Hendo, Gerrard and Lucas will be excellent.

Arnie

If Sunderland survive with Di Canio and Mourinho returns in the summer, next season could be more entertaining than a night in with Andres.

I think when Lucas gets a full pre-season and maybe gets back to his best, a midfield 3 of Hendo, Gerrard and Lucas will be excellent.

Yeah. Hopefully Suarez stays and we can choose between Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge, Sterling and one or two more to rotate around him

Loving Newcastle and Sunderland being dragged into it in the space of about 4 hours yesterday

Top Bottom